Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

looking to try some BBC

• Thread starteroraljan
  • Start date

oraljan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2007
Hi, I found this site and was interested in trying some big men! I am almost 50 and never had a big black cock. I would love to feel one and suck on one too!

Attachments

• HPIM0196-9.jpg
    HPIM0196-9.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 741
  • cunt-1a.jpg
    cunt-1a.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 332
Why are some so quick to jump on the "****" thing? Frankly, I prefer bare mainly because I don't like to floss while I eat. And I'm sure some women prefer herself shaved because of how much more area is available for sensations. My wife likes my area shaven for the same reason, no hair to have to deal with.

So, I think your "****" thing about shaven or unshaven is without merit.

I was speaking for myself personally. I can't stand it. That's just me. But why was the person so quick to jump on her and tell her to shave it? It's her body, she obviously likes it how it is.

pimpology101 said:
I was speaking for myself personally. I can't stand it. That's just me. But why was the person so quick to jump on her and tell her to shave it? It's her body, she obviously likes it how it is.

IF was "for yourself personally", then why the fast jump on the "you're a ****" wagon for those of us who do enjoy or prefer little or no hair.

My husband and I love my pussy bare. I love the feel of a hot tongue licking all around my lips. I make my husband shave too because I hate hair in my mouth when I give him blowjobs. I live near Tampa and I want to try new things since my kids are grown-up and away. Always wanted to taste a BBC and I love to swallow.

Attachments

• i wish.jpg
    i wish.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 234
I will be in Tampa this evening...maybe we can chat and possibly meet

nice video!! wouldn't mind to have you suck my cock! you look like you could handle a really big cock, want to try?

Wtf?

pimpology101 said:

First, no one cares about your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one! Second, stop analyzing every fucking thing on this site, liberal dickhead!

you r not shy, so I hope nice things cum your way this month

Users who are viewing this thread