• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking to meet some black studs

• Thread starterSysZeL
  • Start date

If we were to meet which way would you like to have me most?

• You on top my legs way up in the air

Votes: 48 23.2%
  • Me on top

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • Doggystyl

Votes: 62 30.0%
  • I just wanna breed you

Votes: 80 38.6%

• Total voters
I also just want to let you know you look great. I got married at the age of 22 to a average dick guy. Hubby likes to take pics n vids of me and how can I not refuse. When I went with my first bbc well I never looked back. I am considering not letting my hubby have vaginal sex with me anymore. Just anal since he fits there so well! Only bbc should enter my pussy!

I also wish you all the best and many big black cocks!

hugs n kisses

Suzy xxx

heres a few new ones i took for you guys<3

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 655
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 851
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 997
baby

Looking good girl

nice n tight...drop me an email at lanks22@yahoo

blacked

Oh Suzie You are SOOOOO HOT. you should be black only. only black seed deep in your pretty white womb. unprotected is the only way you should take it black. make hubbyj/o into toilet and flush it down. best of luck in your future black addicted life.

SysZeL said:
heres a few new ones i took for you guys<3

luv these pics...pretty hott hope you are gettin stuffed regularly cause you look like you'd love it.

Sacramento

I am a black man in Sacramento area looking to satisfy you. I am 6 ft, thick and well built. 8in waiting to please.
Will send pics upon your request.
Reply if your interested.

Hello very nice girl. who woudnt mind cumming in her

Users who are viewing this thread