Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking in Tri Cities area TN

• Thread starterbarbiegirlTN
  • Start date
B

barbiegirlTN

Hey guys im searching for good looking and fit black guys in the Tricities area. Must be 20-45 and hung over 8" and willing to get together several times a month. I am a 26yr old MWF, 5'5", 115lbs.

Attachments

• barbie12a.jpg
    barbie12a.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3,261
Reactions: EASTTENNBULL
hi im a single black male in the louisiana area, i have this thing for sex with white women. im 32 even though i look 25, 6ft 2 185lbs. 9inch cock about 4 inches round. its long and fat and i take forever to cumm, lol. i love to please the pussy and fuck it till its gapeing, twisting and turning into every conceivable possition that we could try. if u are interestedemail me at ssoloman04@sprintpcs.com :wink:

Nice

I am in asheville nc about 1 from johnson city. I want know you. I am tallortriad on yahoo.

hi girl.. i m 24 yr black male living in Johnson city.

Where do you want to meet? Once, twice...as many times as you want.. I will please you in any way you ever wanted...reply...

ddarriuss@hotmail.com

Other side of the state

Let me know if you ever come out to the Western part of the state!

hi barbie.. I m 25 yr blk male in TRICITIE area, Johnson city

barbiegirlTN said:
Hey guys im searching for good looking and fit black guys in the Tricities area. Must be 20-45 and hung over 8" and willing to get together several times a month. I am a 26yr old MWF, 5'5", 115lbs.

I barbie, I am a fit,athletic, 25 year old Black male graduate in Johnson city, TN. I was looking for a woman in tricities area and i found your post

I am looking forward to pleasing a womman.. It turns me on to see a white woman who likes being ploeased by a black man.

I m ready and able to meet you any time in the next 1 week

Reply if you are lookingfor fun and a nice black young guy

Very nice,if you ever come to Texas I'm here for you!

Users who are viewing this thread