Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking for online bull

• Thread starterUK_George
  • Start date

UK_George

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2006
Hi,
UK here, im 42, wife is 34, looks younger, very pretty, brunette, petite 5'3'' tall. Neither of us are on the scene rt, but im looking for someone to cuck me online, by mail, in chat rooms sometimes, etc. I respond to your demands to see a pic of her (I have nothing explicit, voyeur, sunbathing, etc) and may get cold feet and get nervous, as i am the jealous type who gets sweaty at the idea of another guy stroking to my lovely wife. But you mke me send you another pic, or threaten to share her with another man, or maybe putting her on an amateur wife site. Would this appeal to any bulls out there?
George

Hi George
I can share your fantasy. Send a pic of your pretty wife's with bare tits and recognisable face to me and we'll take it from there.: glovesbe@hotmail.com.
I'm sure you'd love to see who you're dealing with.
Let her know you send a pic to me.

Get in touch

I understand where you are coming from and would like to help. If you do not have xplicit pictures or do not want her to be recognised i am fine with that. Please get in touch so that we can chat.
bm4ww@hotmail.com

Thats weird

I had a right job finding a real life bull to fuck my girlfriend and what we ending up with was a nice guy! she still enjoy it tho. Most dont seem keen to be a bastard to the guy or have anything to do with them! so wots going on here!?

Users who are viewing this thread