Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking for like minded people in UK.

• Thread starterwhitewimp1960
  • Start date

whitewimp1960

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2006
I am a very happily married man with a lovely wife and two super children. I would never do anything to spoil this.
However I fantasize about seeing my prim and proper wife being fucked by two or more black studs and loving it.
I would like to arrange a meet where a small number of other couples whose husband shares my fantasy, together with a couple already into the scene and willing to help overcome inhibitions meet a group of willing bulls.
If there is interest I will elaborate on my plan.
Meet would take place at a neutral venue on the M4 corridor.
Please help my dream come true.

Looking

Thought I should show you bulls whats on offer.

Attachments

• DSCF0822.JPG
    DSCF0822.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,042
hello there

Hi Whitewimp// well you are certainly looking in the right place.....
but take care, your wife will love it..... and your litle dick wont ever get a look in again....promise....
Linda
xx:jackoff:

Hi Linda

What's life without risk?
Crave the sight of my wife's pale skin covered by black.

Hi Whitewimp am in the same position as you and would love to see my wife with a black stud. Hope you are successfull, like you dont know where to start

Interested to see how this develops.. btw she looks sexy! ^)_(^

Im looking for my wife too she is 45 we from derby area let me know if it works out. Looking to chat with like minded couples.

Hi Cuck66 and Nottsman.

Glad to have company.
What about something in the Midlands.
PM me.

Ian

Would like to here more

Hello whitewimp, I am in exactly the same position as you. I would like to hear more of your plan. I am based in the uk and the m4 is very near.

My Plan

Hi Rainman

What I have in mind is a evening when we get our wives dressed slutty. Use a practicing female plus alcohol to encourage their suppressed interested in black cock. And exploit this situation using our invited guest bulls.
Then back to a room for viewing.

Ian

Sounds good

I like the idea, but dont you think it would need our wives to have some idea of the plan beforehand?

Plan

Hi

I think they need to be primed to expect adventurous sex but I plan to turn them on so much watching our slutty experienced wife.

I would love to lick your missus, up for it?

George

I want to stick my black cock in your wife's mouth
George

Chat Room

Home alone Wednesday 4th from 6pm british time.
Interested parties suggest a time to meet in chat room.

how to proceed

you could always get your wifes pic faked..... on here... buy her a really good black dildo and see if she enjoys it...
she will.......
this will give her some idea (worked with me!!):flash:

Help

Hi Linda

Sorry been away.
Tell me more about your experience.
Still looking to meet interested parties tomorrow.

Is she worthy

Surely some bulls would like to sample the goods?

Attachments

• DSCF0665.JPG
    DSCF0665.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 558
very nice

I would love to spread her legs and fill that sweet pussy. Got any more pics?

Users who are viewing this thread