Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking for honest feed back

• Thread starterlak
  • Start date

lak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2024
So my wife recently crossed into hotwife territory that I've been hyping her up on for 5+ years now. As much as I loved that she did it, some feelings have come up that I was not expecting. Can anyone give me some honest feed back on their situation? Like, I don't regret her doing it but I definitely don't feel like I thought I would after it happened. I honestly never really thought it would happen. I'd love to chat with someone who's been in a similar situation. Thanks.😘

Last edited:
lak said:
So my wife recently crossed into hotwife territory that I've been hyping her up on for 5+ years now. As much as I li6ved that she did it, some feelings have come up that I was not expecting. Can anyone give me some honest feed back on their situation? Like, I don't regret her doing it but I definitely don't feel like I thought I would after it happened. I honestly never really thought it would happen. I'd love to chat with someone who's been in a similar situation. Thanks.😘
Sure

I don't know exactly. Like she wants to see him again. I'm not mad but I'm not exactly happy. I just don't know if that's normal and because it's new or what lol.

Fantasy and reality are different things so you gotta experience to get the hang of it, perhaps you can talk about this with her if this feeling keeps bothering you. Communication is important for a healthy relationship after all~

She’s probably comfortable with him. And she wants to have the experience again but with less nerves. If this makes you uncomfortable you need to discuss it with her. People always forget to set ground rules. More research before getting into this is needed and very open communication.

Users who are viewing this thread