• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking For A Story

• Thread startercucknva
  • Start date

cucknva

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2007
Some (long) time ago read a story on one of the erotic story websites (Literotica, C.D.E. or perhaps Kristen's) about a couple that went on a cruise vacation ... story was not especially long ... but the gist of it was that the couple had talked about the control issues of "sleeping w/ another man" and had just never finalized things. They met a man but at first at least neither thinks much of it except that they both seem to get along w/ him and they seem to spend increasing amount of "ship" time together. She confided to this "new" man that they had often thought about "cuckolding" "sharing" w/ her doing the controlling (as is often the case). Story goes on from there, etc., etc.

Has anyone ever read a story like that, know where its located etc.? Any help would be appreciated ... thanks ... cucknva

Thanks for looking around ... I saw this one ... but no ... its not the exact one I am looking for ... the story in question had a rather interesting plot in that the "husband"/"wife" really were that the "low-end" of ever doing anything about their thoughts and conversations. Their communications on the subject were just always out there ... for further consideration. They were just going on a cruise. Then happened upon this nice guy that both liked ... just hanging out with during the cruise ... some days seeing him, some days not. As I recall the husband is the first to mention that she seemed to enjoy "being near him". She controls the situation from there ... telling the guy that husband had always "seemed" to like the idea ... and over the rest of the cruise the fellow and wife set out to make husband a First Class Cuckold.

Certainly do appreciate you checking this out for me tho' ... I am going thru Darkwander, Literotica and asstr.org to see what I can find ...

Moral of this story: if you see it or read it ... better capture it while you can 'lest it be GWTW tomorrow. Thanks, Cucknva

Thanks ...

That is a very good story POKEY ... and I had not seen this one before now. I'm continuing to look and suspect that it is in Literotica (if anywhere!). I just can't remember even a word of the title so I'm having a very hard time with this. The story I am looking for is very laid back ... an unexpected event for the man and his wife tho' both are receptive ... then out of nowhere, relaxed on a cruise, cuckolding happened, submission happened ... a really very subtle story overall ... thanks for your help. cucknva

Users who are viewing this thread