• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking For A Satisfying Ir Experience

• Thread starterNiciSteve
  • Start date
N

NiciSteve

MWC in SW PA. She is bi , he is str8. Looking for a very well endowed 9+", thick and a heavy cummer, and preferably one that can cum more than once in an evening. Must be D/D free. Good hygene is a real PLUS as well.

We are not into the degradation thing. Hubby will participate because I want to do a DP. Looking for a good time for all three of us. Please post a dick pic and face pic and your email address. I assure you we are serious and we will meet provided that we find each other acceptable. No games or gimmicks. We have done this before and we usually like to email some pics first .....then chat online... then by phone to arrange a meeting.

Attachments

• NiciDarkCavern 001.jpg
    NiciDarkCavern 001.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 679
  • NiciDarkCavern 002.jpg
    NiciDarkCavern 002.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 528
  • NiciDarkCavern 007.jpg
    NiciDarkCavern 007.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 740
Here's a few more pics!! Let's have some fun!

Here's a few more pics. Hope you enjoy. 5'4" 125lbs. I want to have an intense evening filled with sex. I love to be fucked and taste cum and want to be ass fucked too by you and my husband. If you are near Pgh. or we can travel half way to meet you. Hope you like what you see.

Attachments

• NiciDarkCavern 010.jpg
    NiciDarkCavern 010.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 274
  • NiciDarkCavern 009.jpg
    NiciDarkCavern 009.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 170
  • NiciDarkCavern 005.jpg
    NiciDarkCavern 005.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 222
  • NiciDarkCavern 004.jpg
    NiciDarkCavern 004.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 226
  • NiciDarkCavern 006.jpg
    NiciDarkCavern 006.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 161
24male black male here would love to get a shoot at that nice kitty box, of yours get at me located in new york city email me at parot24@yahoo.com so we can set something up and make it happen...

Now that is something that should never lack being filled with cock.

Here's a few more PICS!! Come get some! It's 4real!

Here's a few more pics for you. Any BBC in the area let us know in advance and we'll see about meeting up. Must be large ( larger than in pics) and capable of cumming and making me cum multiple times throughout the evening. No assholes please. Just a good fun and dirty time for us all.

Attachments

• DC01.jpg
    DC01.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 289
  • DC02.jpg
    DC02.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 381
  • DC053.jpg
    DC053.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 508
  • DC 048.jpg
    DC 048.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 409
  • DC 054.jpg
    DC 054.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 566
wow! those are some hot pics of you taking it in the AZZ! fantastic!

Just not right for me.

Sorry, I didn't respond, but you didn't send a pic with your email like I asked in my post. Besides, and please don't misunderstand, based on your profile, I was looking for someone with a slighter build. Thanks anyway and good luck in your search. Take care.

Wow you look great being serviced by a black cock! Post more!

chiascuro May 13 2006

Hello Steve & N. I would like to meet with you if you are ever in Chicago- contact me if so...leave a msg. in the forum {I do not have a yahoo email address as specified}

Where you guys located? and if she is interested in making it happen contact me at parot24@yahoo.com new york city here.. manhattan..

Users who are viewing this thread