Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking for a night out of fun

• Thread starterMarriedWhiteCouple
  • Start date

MarriedWhiteCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2006
Hey there guys, well my wife has reminded me our 15yr anniversary is coming up and she is wanting to do something special. I figured this might be a good time to get her good and well blackened. It will be around the first or middle of June. If ur interested please drop me a line. I do have pics of her and have posted some in the past, please let me know what you think and if u have any ideas on how to get it done let me know. The key is she cant find out about it until its to late. Hehehe. I have other pics just to large for posting.

Attachments

• 389L.jpg
    389L.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,694
you look mad or sad about something. I bet I can put a smile on that face

Hey guys and gal, thanks for the response's not sure yet whats going to go on that weekend thinking about the 9th of June going to Clarksville for dinner and maybe Kickers since they got 4 in 1 Bar, and if any one knows of any hot partys or get togethers that night let me know. Yes that night started out her not being to happy in the pic above, but by the time the night was over with she had the well fucked smile look on her face.

I am thinking about takin her someplace in Clarksville or Nashville but not sure really to take her, want to go some place where its a mixer of black and white so she dont think something out of the blue about it if theres mostly all BBC's there. Any one got any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread