Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Lookin for Bull in MI

• Thread starterzuki76
  • Start date

zuki76

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2007
Looking for Bull in MI to fuck me and dominate hubby.....looking for real takers sexy 21 yo.....here

Attachments

• jeri outside.jpg
    jeri outside.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4,087
Damn no takers or interest here????? Seen a lot of views and no replies. Anyway hope to get a reply soon free all weekend ;)

Thanx Bd, Whats wrong with all round here then?........Appreciate the reponse

Hi,

I am in Michigan and would love to meet. 6'3 235..muscular..dark skin.

hey thawks, Looking to have hubby made to prep me orally or otherwise directed whether he can watch or just listen, and maybe a ll verbal taunting and degrading for good measure of how he can't pleasure me like you can. Hope that helpps

Ok, We have gotten a few responses isn't this place for BIG black cock?????????...If your cock is smaller than mine what is the point?.....Here is a pic of me sucking my husbands........Please if you are real and can prove you are worth our time please respond and be able to prove your larger than what I can have every day....thanx

Attachments

• 1112422780.jpg
    1112422780.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,177
i would love to watch u with some hung stud and clean you both up after

You wan the BBC to dump a load of feryile seed into your womb too?

from Detroit area here would fuck the shit outta yea but wonder what you mean by dominate hubby

That mouth is meant to suck black cock...

zuki76 said:
Looking for Bull in MI to fuck me and dominate hubby.....looking for real takers sexy 21 yo.....here

Baby luv to feel your lips and tongue around my cock before fucking u into oblivion....hit me back...

Users who are viewing this thread