• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Look at my wife and comment

• Thread starterjpriwe
  • Start date
I would do everything, but nothing with your hot wife on the bed...:p Can I shoot my sticky hot cum inside her pussy without using a condom?

5953698300_82009e896b_m.jpg

Can I shoot my sticky hot cum inside her pussy without using a condom?

sounds hot;)

Great wife! I'm sure she would be top ten in any anyone's cuckolds forum hottest wife list.

Thank you, guys! I like when others are turned on with her pics :)
If you could do only one thing wiht her, what could it be?

I'm hard right now from those lovely pictures!! She is stunning, and what a playful collection of lingerie! I would love to see her in action... does she fuck anyone besides you?

MacNfries said:
jpriwe, stunning pics no doubt. She'd make a great cuckoldress. Most of us like to have a little history to ladies like this one.

well as for history, she has been ***** when passed put in early age. As she told me some guys used drugs and took adventage of her and her friend. I don't know for the moment about her having sex with other guys but I'm not trying to identify that. Hm.. I'm often on trips so... you know.

Users who are viewing this thread