• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Liz Claman (CNBC Anchor)

• Thread starterrico88
  • Start date
We can all sleep soundly tonight just with the thought of Lizzie fucking some mysterious backstage brotha...

For future reference, for a rumor to have legs, it should be confirmed, or at least sited, by a third party in the mainstream media. Saying you heard she fucks Mr. X is worse than useless.

Psycho dribble

True or False!

I heard Hillary Clinton loves the Black cock. They say that is why Bill got an office in Harlem, NY. So he could get Hillary all the Black Brothas she needs.

I know somebody that used to have a cousin that worked for a man who said Bill actually guides the Black Cock into Hillary's black cock loving slut mouth.

You think this is true?

(Just having some good natured fun. Laughing my ass off)

CuteChris said:
True or False!

I heard Hillary Clinton loves the Black cock. They say that is why Bill got an office in Harlem, NY. So he could get Hillary all the Black Brothas she needs.

I know somebody that used to have a cousin that worked for a man who said Bill actually guides the Black Cock into Hillary's black cock loving slut mouth.

You think this is true?

(Just having some good natured fun. Laughing my ass off)

It is true but you have it turned around. Hillary was guiding the black cock into Bill after she heard about his blow job. Bill likes to smoke the black cock said it was his favorite flavor. So lets get this right cutechris don't be starting stories. Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread