Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Live Chat Thread

• Thread starterGrn Eyz
  • Start date
Curvyblondehubby said:
I have a question, I changed my name on the forum side, but in chat it’s still my old name? I signed out and in a couple of times? Will my name in chat change or no? If not, is there a way to change it to match? Thanks!
It will not change. The chat name is the name that was used when you originally joined chat (you forums name) and will not automatically update to new names. With you being a verified chat member, you should be able to change your user name in your chat profile settings. If not, contact me in chat.

i ha ve a problem with my chat login...i need access to my chatprofil ,i had ever used this, but today i must new login and now i have a other chatprofile(name)

Are we the only ones logged in forum and unable to access members chat ? Keep stating we have to be logged in forum to access it... we are 🤷🏻‍♂️

frenchfuncouple said:
Are we the only ones logged in forum and unable to access members chat ? Keep stating we have to be logged in forum to access it... we are 🤷🏻‍♂️
I have the same problem

StudHugeCock said:
I have the same problem
Cleared cache and cookies in browser and it settled it

Reactions: StudHugeCock and Grn Eyz
Everyone, do what frenchfuncouple did and you should be able to access chat again.

CarolineUKmum said:
Hi. I'm registered to use this site as you can tell. But when I click on the chat link at the side and end up at ..https://www.slutwives.com/chat/... it tells me "please connect to the site to enter chat".
If I use the "login" down at the bottom of the page and enter my login details it tells me "incorrect user name or password".
it was working fine a few days ago.
Have I missed or forgotten to do something?
I have the same problem too

Is there a way to mute the alert sound when someone posts in the live chat rooms?

benglosuk said:
Is there a way to mute the alert sound when someone posts in the live chat rooms?
It's in your chat profile settings

Reactions: benglosuk
Hey there,

1st of thanks for all admins and such do to keep chat fun and friendly.

Since last update gif are back but making the chatroom lag / stall wich is anoying. Is there a way for us users to solve that or is it about servers and such ?

And also : is there anything else to do than offering gifts with our gold ?

Thanks for reading and for all the great work

Last edited:
Reactions: AmazingMan
Banned on 07/05/2024
I know the 4 rules. I was having conversations in pm and in the chat. I walked away to get lunch and BAM I'm banned. I would like to know which rule I broke. I will not argue the rule. I just want to know which it was educate myself.

Thank you.

frenchfuncouple said:
Hey there,

1st of thanks for all admins and such do to keep chat fun and friendly.

Since last update gif are back but making the chatroom lag / stall wich is anoying. Is there a way for us users to solve that or is it about servers and such ?

And also : is there anything else to do than offering gifts with our gold ?

Thanks for reading and for all the great work
The mods and admins do a great job

AmazingMan said:
Banned on 07/05/2024
I know the 4 rules. I was having conversations in pm and in the chat. I walked away to get lunch and BAM I'm banned. I would like to know which rule I broke. I will not argue the rule. I just want to know which it was educate myself.

Thank you.
You are good to go, Half. I will show you the system ban that got you in chat. :)

I purchased the 6 month VIP, and it shows in forum that i am a VIP member.
How long before it shows up in the chat rooms?

Thank you

oldertinycuck said:
I purchased the 6 month VIP, and it shows in forum that i am a VIP member.
How long before it shows up in the chat rooms?

Thank you
I have you switched in chat now. Thank you so much for support. It means a lot to all of us!

When you forget a word is a banned word , type it and now have to sit out for an hour because of your own actions. That's me right now lol

To be clear, this is all on me

Last edited:
Reactions: frenchfuncouple

Users who are viewing this thread