Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Let me introduce my wife...

• Thread starternavy_cuck
  • Start date
I would love to lick and suck her clean........yummmmmmmmmmm

Navy Cuck: I am also a white woman, and I can tell you, your wife was made for the Black Man. She has all the qualities Black men are looking for.

new york male here sorry it did not happen for you if u really want it to happen get at me parot24@yahoo.com lets make happen where you located sweetie nc male here

I hope navy cuck will post a few more of her.

she's a hottie :)

I just joined the site too. Are you guys in NC. If so, I'd like to give her a BBC.

navy_cuck said:
I think she is hot. I hope you do too. navycuck
HELL YEAH! She is most definitely HOTT! The pics are awesome, she is built like a perfect HW! Hope to see more of this sexy lady esp with her lovely legs wrapped tight around a blk master! THX for sharing.

navy_cuck said:
We are new to this site and wanted to take a moment to introduce ouselves, well, more importantly introduce my wife. Her name is Shelly, and personally I think she is hot. I hope you do too. And yes, she loves BBC. We welcome any comments.

navycuck
She's beutiful,please show her feet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread