Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Legit Tributers

• Thread starterkrieig
  • Start date
Cumblast said:
I so wana request a tribute now but I feel all these poor guys will be bombarded with ones now lol
I’m going to look for another of your wife…😀

• Love
Reactions: Cumblast
All the tributers mentioned create work of a very high standard and are very reliable.

Reactions: frenchkissmycock and Mktribpics
To those cucks hesitant to request tributes: understandable not wanting to over extend the resource. But lest one forget what a cuck will receive, I illustrate just one example by each of the laureate tributers so far mentioned in this thread, to demonstrate the quality we're talking about. A cuckold of course loves to see the wife yet again taking a hard cock, but all the rest of the cuckolds out there are also thrilled to see it! So press on . . .

$311.5u, Mktribpics.JPG
frenchkissmycock, 1.jpeg
image, krieig 4.jpg

Reactions: goodtimejo, frenchkissmycock, Mktribpics and 1 other person
Just wana say I received to unbelievable tributes from @Jong in my inbox there thankyou so much top top guy 🙌🏼

• Love
Reactions: Jong
I’m a complete cuck and just seeing you guys using my wife and ex Girlfriend’s just drive me crazy 😍😈

Reactions: Mktribpics and Regn
We don’t mind if you ask send the dm

Users who are viewing this thread