Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Leeza Gibbons' Notorious Black Fucks?

• Thread starterrico88
  • Start date
that IS a great story with Seal.

The way Leeza moves that full shapely back, she has to be most blackmen's dream. Anybody know her measurements. I loved seeing her on "dancing with the stars"

Wish she had gone farther just to keep seeing her. i HOPE she IS getting it on with BBC.
luv, MsG

I have not read such a fowl mouth ill minded persons posts as rico88. This kind of shit comming out of his mouth is totally the signs of a idiot that doesn't know better. You are a sick person if anyone that should have aids as you quoted it should be you in a advance stage so no more bile comes out of your mouth. Also for your info Pimp isn't gay so I wish all you gay people would quit calling all of us straight people gay. You chose you lifestyle so have at it go swallow a load or go pump someone just don't talk.

Users who are viewing this thread