Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

latin wife to be initiated

• Thread startermcbruja
  • Start date
Of course, my dear, it says...

"To seduce a well endowed fitness instructor to cuckold your husband!" :cool:

Precisa um amante que vai profundo e toca baixo, e vem-se em baldes! :cool:

Balls, are we supposed to be impressed with your use of a Babble Fish translation?
No offense but enough already with the Portuguese.

Mariella, I crave you!

Mariella...

You are as beautiful and exotic as a rare jewel... As sexy and erotic as the Latina Goddess that every man desires... And as nice and sweet as every tongue would crave for to taste you.

I hope you continue to show us your delicious photos!

Robert

Que rica tu estas mcbruja las cosas que hiciera con tu culaso!!!

Island,

Who in the hell is wanting to impress you?
Certainly not me.

Moreover, if you and dragonbert don´t understand it, why should I care to do anything to remedy that?

I never claimed to be an expert nor even fluent in Portuguese, but I have at least got the attention, and initiated a discourse with Mariella, to whome my comments are addressed in the first place.

Why suould you have a problem with that?

Cheers!

never ending pics

Guys,

my husband has such a bunch of pics of my ass

for all your comments I think that you like my ass?

Do you want more pics?

Ballspanking I love your e-mail ;) !!
and you are really cute:D

Hey

Love the pics and I'm in Miami so lets get together!

Hi sweetie,

I am happy you liked it.
I´m out of the country for a few days, but if you´d like to send me some pics to my Yahoo mail, I´d love that.

Did you find my little story inspiring? ;)

xoxoxo

Like your husband, I am fixated by your ass. A pose I like would be on your side, knees bent, showing a glimpse (or more) of your ass and pussy.

mcbruja said:
Guys,

my husband has such a bunch of pics of my ass

for all your comments I think that you like my ass?

Do you want more pics?

Ballspanking I love your e-mail ;) !!
and you are really cute:D

You know, somebody showed me these same pics on yahoo claiming it was them many many, months back. These are some of my faves I have seen.

texas

maybe that "somebody"
was my crazy husband;)

anyway,
i'm posting here for my friends......

happy mother's day

hi,
i passed mom day with my mother

what about you?

that's my mom's house

and he's a "good friend";)

Lmfao

Ballspanking said:
If you don't like this post, don't read it.
Negative comments are superfluous and unappreciated.
Why take the energy to write something negative?

Why Take the fucking energy to create,write,and maintain such a clearly fucking photoshopped FAKE thread, if she were real she would have met with that guy who is minutes from her home, This is just a Fag sittin at a comp jackin off over all of u gullibles comments to fake pics, Pay attention to laura's posts jesus

haha fake ass doesnt know much spainish

"She" doesnt even know "her" own "Alleged" language, as told by her asking for a translation, this is just some gay white man using a horrible latin stereo type to speak

mcbruja said:
please Ballspanking

translate this for the others!!!!

my english still no good enough

specially this part that i Like it

seduzir um bem dotado instrutor aeróbico é fazer batota em seu marido!

MuncieCuck said:
Why Take the fucking energy to create,write,and maintain such a clearly fucking photoshopped FAKE thread, if she were real she would have met with that guy who is minutes from her home, This is just a Fag sittin at a comp jackin off over all of u gullibles comments to fake pics, Pay attention to laura's posts jesus

Indeed, a real possibility. What's new with your fiancee, praytell?

LMFAO, too!!

MuncieCuck said:
"She" doesnt even know "her" own "Alleged" language, as told by her asking for a translation, this is just some gay white man using a horrible latin stereo type to speak

Hey Muncie,

Her language is not spanish - it is portuguese - Brazilian - I agree with you that this guy is a fake.. it probably is his wife and she doesn't know anything about this.. he thinks he can play everyone off like an asshole and he is the only one that is the REAL asshole here!! I live minutes from him/ her and he never even wanted to meet for coffee and the wife has no clue - this whole act about the wife catching him and this is her on emails.. yeah right!!!! He's jerkin' off while shoving a dildo up his ass and so many people here are playin' it just to see that perfect ass one more time!!

interested

hoping she loves to give as much as take?

MasterTrainer7 said:
Hey Muncie,

Her language is not spanish - it is portuguese - Brazilian - I agree with you that this guy is a fake.. it probably is his wife and she doesn't know anything about this.. he thinks he can play everyone off like an asshole and he is the only one that is the REAL asshole here!! I live minutes from him/ her and he never even wanted to meet for coffee and the wife has no clue - this whole act about the wife catching him and this is her on emails.. yeah right!!!! He's jerkin' off while shoving a dildo up his ass and so many people here are playin' it just to see that perfect ass one more time!!

Thank god somebody else has finally realized and accepted what I've been saying all along. A really great women and some half-decent contribution ruined by bullshit storys, a mixture of photoshopped and faked pictures mixed with some real ones such that you don't know what is what and plain old general bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread