Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

latin wife to be initiated

• Thread startermcbruja
  • Start date
Your discovery of all those pics...

I'd been away for a little while, and waned to respond to your question Ms McBruja...

My comments, and probably every other contributor's, are mere opinions. We each have different affects of sexuality, fetishes, etc., generally sharing an important theme..., seeing and having the lovely wife achieve the ultimate stimulation, while still a part of the marriage. It's a beautiful freedom.

If I mentioned BBC or some such thing, you should disregard my suggestion and choose a man that is to your best liking, above all, the purpose here is for you to attain ultimate satisfaction, so it is YOUR preferences that are most important.

I think I mentioned that because your husband had mentioned it as something that turned you on..., but in any event, I am happy you are taking matters into your own hands now, and will soon be dating younger, stronger men, considerably better hung, and more virile than your husband.

Get ready to become a full-fledged woman!

Please keep us posted, vocé uma garota boísima!

(e afortunada tambem):cool:

R U Ready??

mcbruja said:
Mastertrainer ,
I'm going to send you an email when I'm ready!!

do you like this pose?

I love that pose... I get the best of both worlds.. your beautifuil, plump pussy and your amazingly perfect, juicy ass... yummy!!

Whenever you're ready to just have some lunch, coffee, or a drink, let me know.. no compromise - just to chat in a public place. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Un abrazo fuerte para ti amor,

MT

More Ass

keep finding butt shots

do you like them?

Laura,
you never respond about the "face cum" pics...:p

Last edited by a moderator:
nice

if this is real, i would loooove to lick your pussy and ass for hours.

Yes, those were the ones I made. This lass has a very pretty face I just wish I knew which of the body shots were genuine and which weren't.

LOL!!! Whew... I love this shit. What a soap opera. Too many inconsistencies to be real. But VERY WELL DONE. What a major tease. But just in case I'm wrong... Senorita Mcbruja, AYE CARAMBA! You are the most beautiful hottest woman in the world. I'm thinking about leaving my wife for you... No. Not really. But I love fantasizing about it. God Bless you mammasita. If this is really her husband, or worse someone else... shame on you... I know latin ladies have major league tempers, and I would not want to be in your shoes.

Re: This thread...

The only way to determine the truth about Ms McBruja is to see new pics of her, including her face, next to a USA Today Newspaper (because it's a national paper, and we can verify the date).
In the meantime, Ms McBruja, if you car for your loyal readers, all of whom want to see you a satisfied HotWife..., don't be mad please.
After all we want to see YOU fully satisfied and happy!

Cheers!

Ballspanking said:
The only way to determine the truth about Ms McBruja is to see new pics of her, including her face, next to a USA Today Newspaper (because it's a national paper, and we can verify the date).
In the meantime, Ms McBruja, if you car for your loyal readers, all of whom want to see you a satisfied HotWife..., don't be mad please.
After all we want to see YOU fully satisfied and happy!

Cheers!

no, fuck that!!! The only way to really prove it, is the old fashioned way - she meets with me and I can verify - in the flesh.. I am minutes from her and they haven't committed to even having coffee at a nearby starbuck's.. truth here is that hubby is playin' everyone and everyone is acting as if they're playin' along...

what's wrong?

Guys,

showing you my pics.
that my "beloved" husband took of me

and you don't like them?

I cannot post a naked pic of me showing my face:eek:

very dangerous I think

anyway I asked you for your pics and nobody send me nothing

why?

is easy to ask for things but not easy to give:mad:

here 2 more for you

If someone want more of my "ass" pics just ask;)

Once again thank you for those pics you have a GREAT ass!!

Ms McBruja

Those pics are of an incredibly sexy woman,
If I were her husband I would love to see her climax multiple times on her stud's manhood, as she rode him bareback all night long...

She could take his full load inside her as he deposited it tight against her cervix, pumping thick torrents of cum inside her womb...

:cool:

You are getting to me with those fantastic ass shots

Hey

I would love to get ahold of her for a couple of hours while you watch me fuck her and make her suck my cock.

amazing

do you have any more of your ass spread maybe? showing that plump little pussy?

keep finding pics

2 oldies for you

I hope you enjoy my photos

My husband has a fixation with my ass;)

do you want more pics?:rolleyes:

Yes please... you have a gorgeous ass.

Hi Mariella,

Re.: "do you want more pics?"

Yes please. You have a beautiful ass. Very nice buns... also, you have beautiful long black hair and excellent taste in erotic lingerie.

Thank you—
Custer

do you want more pictures?

are you kidding me? to hell with your husband, the members of this board have a fixation with your ass...please show some pics where you are spread..that thing is amazing.

I love how often your hair length changes and how often you change the design of your bed from metal framed to wooden framed to no head board, to wooden headboard! In nearly every behind ass shot you have a new bed and new decor! You know, if I was the sceptical sort I might almost think these aren't the same girl. I'm just putting that out there ;)

To Laura...

If you don't like this post, don't read it.
Negative comments are superfluous and unappreciated.
Why take the energy to write something negative?

Users who are viewing this thread