Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

latin wife to be initiated

• Thread startermcbruja
  • Start date
We love all of your comments

here is one more

the most we read your comments
the most she is being ready for the next step....

Sua Mulher...

I hope your 'garota' is grateful for your generosity..., it is not every man that can be so giving to encourage his wife to experiment with well-hung men.
I agree with you Mcbruja, she would definitely benefit from such experiences, and she might even become a 'squirter' after she tries big, new cocks.
I figured Brasil is an easy place for her to find a BBC Bull, there seem to be plenty on Copacabana and Ipanema last time I was there...
Please encourage her to be bold and self-assured, because she is VERY sexy, and could easily seduce any men she chose to have, if she would just dress sensually and flirt with them!
Cheers!

UNCLEM

Mariella said that don't restrain yourself....

what are you thinking when you check the photos?

tell us...

;)

3 more
for all of you

tell her what you think of her
tell her what do you want to do to her

tell her all what you want!!

she'll love that...

Mastertrainer you're still number one in our list

I never get tired of looking at your wife. She is so naturally beautiful, she looks best with no make-up or just a little. I can tell by her face that she is a nice girl and everybody should respect that. Also, she takes great care of her figure, her ass to waist to bust ratio is intensely visually pleasurable. I wish I had a big black cock to offer her, but I only have a big gringo cock. Have fun, be safe, and keep posting pictures of her as long as she approves. Thanks.

I think she is Damn Sexy!...And, I think you are creating a 1st Class Slut! Have Fun!

thanks guys

all your comments are well received

better if they are sexy and....hot

MC

Please show us more of your lovely wifes GREAT Ass!!

Orlando...

Decidedly a hot wife, but can we help in making her a 'HotWife'?
I think she would greatly benefit from sampling a BBC or a BWC for that matter. she'd love it!

More pics of Mariella are always appreciated too!

Cheers!

:cool:

She is a true jewel.

You are one of the lucky guys to be wed to such a hottie.

Make sure that shes getting serviced properly.

Wow, now we're getting to some hot pics! Hope to see her filled with a BBC real soon!!!

little underwear

do you stop liking Mariella?

one more pic

just a little innocent white underwear

^^^^ Sigh! Photoshopped......AGAIN!

Download and zoom in on neck, it's very obvious as there is noticable skin tone and lighting differences! Why do you want other people to jerk off over pictures of some random people you found on the net with your wifes head attached? Where is the thrill for you? Your wife genuinely has an outstanding face and body and there will be plenty of guys willing to get off over real content.

Of course it's faked

Yes, of course its faked. The guy obviously has significant mental issues, so just let it go Laura. Also, stop being so insecure. Your are incredibly hot in your pictures, and you don't need to be the one constantly pointing out this guy is a fake. Do so just brings you down into his muck.

This is laura's partner contributing to this thread; not laura

Enjoying the new pictures, I hope this whole story is real and this hot, latina mamasita is an active participant and soaking up all the attention. If not... That's kinda disappointing.

My husband sick!!

Hi,
this is Mariella
Yesterday I found my husband watching this web,
so I just wait for him to go to work
(he travels to Brazil for 2 weeks each month)
and I got here and first I went to Private messages
then I started looking in the forums
and I'll find out all my pics:eek:

He never told me that he want me to fuck any guy
and that he will love to see that!!

after 1 hour of surprise
I felt strange and really like your comments...:confused:

Do you really want to see my photos?

help please....

when he's back I'll kick his ass....

Do you really want to see my photos?

If this is for real then let me ask you this: does a bear sh*t in the woods?

You are lovely and we want to see absolutely all of you :D

Users who are viewing this thread