Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

latin wife to be initiated

• Thread startermcbruja
  • Start date
I just found this 2 photos
with a big black guy

give me your comments

he works with her...

I found this one

she is on your right

brazil vacation

that ass is perfect to play with, fuck and abuse... I can't believe that you're married to her and have never tapped that ass... I would have her moaning and wet beyond her dreams as I take her ass and claim her my slut!

even when I tried to stick my finger in her ass
she don't let me

what could i do?

I want to see her ass wide open

by any of you guys

1) Mastertrainer
2)Unclem
3)wifepusher
4)miamibull

or better ALL OF YOU!!

Oh my god! I'm gonna cum again! The Brazil vacation... All 3 of them! Squirt! Squirt! Squirt!

Dayum your wife has a BEAUIFUL ASS!!!!! Do you think she wants to fuck that black guy? She would look great taking a big black cock!!

Hot Latin

You have one hot looking wife. I think she would really enjoy a nice black cock opening her pussy. Good luck, I sure enjoyed looking at her fine face and body.:D

from good wife to hott slutt!

mcbruja said:
I want to see her ass wide open

by any of you guys

1) Mastertrainer
2)Unclem
3)wifepusher
4)miamibull

or better ALL OF YOU!!

how about we (just you and I) meet for coffee and you can see exactly what I look like and how I am .. much better than any pics... then, if you think she'll find me attractive, we go to the next step... smooooth seduction.... I'll have fun turning her from good little wifey to hott little slutt and training her to always have her ass ready for me to inspect, spank, finger, fuck, and to own for my use and pleausre.. u got my email..

mastertrainer

your offer is tempting us

one more pic from brazil,,,

please post more comments

she love your nasty comments specially

we got 3 candidates...

please keep posting

and convert her from a little wifey into a real *****

Sua Mulher...

I think it is high time you came through on this.
I've been following your post for a while, and any time someone suggests a real hookup, you change the subject.
Sometimes gays post posing as husbands and pass off net pics as their "wife".
Time to play her, NOW, if she's real.
No more pussyfooting.
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
SHE'S REAL.

i'M TRYING TO CONVINCE HER AND COMMENTS LIKE YOURS DON'T HELP!!

McBruja

Why is she worrying then?
I thought the idea of a BBC made her very, very hot?

A good number of these pictures are fake/not her (such as the boat one). I've followed this poster on other forums and it's the same story over and over. If this really is your wife then post pics of her and only her. If you don't have naked/ revealing ones or she won't let you post them then just say so and stop posting pics of other women claiming they are her. FWIW, I have also found several of the 'originals' of your so called wife during my trails on the internet and in some cases you have photoshopped them or simply cropped off the head and passed it off as your wife's body.

I (not laura; her partner) think your wife is really hot but I refuse to subscribe to something that isn't real. If you want me to make positive comments about her and adore her then show me her and only her.

McBruja,

hey no pressure man.. it seems like your wife may be more ready than you for all this.. I would never jeopardize your relationship - if anything, I always look to strengthen the relationship b/w cuck and slut. If you're for real, and want to get started very slow and easy, just let me know.. no stress or pressure... my offer stands.. I can either meet w/ you first so you feel more comfortable or casually pass by both of you, or her at work, and feel things out.. very smooth.. no need for bs or games.. just plain fun! Let me know..

2 more for UNCLEM and MASTERTRAINER

love and no hate!!!

this weekend I'm going to film her with sexy lingerie

Sua Mulher...

Not a hater, man, just want to see your wife fully satisfied.
Sometimes it is hard to gauge the tenor of the written word, in that the intent is subject to misinterpretation when words are conveyed without the substance of tone.
Really, she should understand that you have her fulfillment in view when you ask her to expand her sensual horizons, no?
Peace... !
May she experience the 'fullness' that only others can give her!

Your raven haired beauty is really something special.

What a booty on that gal !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread