Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

kysa braswell: fake or non-fake? dead or alive?

• Thread starterburim
  • Start date

burim

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2007
I recently discovered a great story site: www.kysaonline.org.
The author to those stories calls/called herself/himself kysa Braswell.
Now I have heard that she passed away a couple of years ago, but I have also heard she is alive. Anybody know anything about this?

I have also heard that she is really a man with the real name: Zaine Ridling.
Does anybody know anything about this then please let me know!

I had also heard that she had died and started reading those stories like mad before the site shut down.

that site had the hottest stories and some exceptional pics, many had a "blue fox" title somewhere on them, nasty erotic stuff wish they were still around. I remember one of her quotes "when you hold my hand, you hold my heart". really good stuff

i read her long ago.. i bought it initially , mostly b/c she claimed tobe a student at hendrix univversity in arkansas..which, as an arkansan, i know its areal school.. her stories are hot..also, she did claim to go into a coma etc long ago.. (its been ten years maybe since i read her stuff)..dunno if its true or not, but stories where hot

Users who are viewing this thread