• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kissing your wife after a guy came in her mouth

• Thread starterold fred
  • Start date
Zima said:
I love it when I taste their cum in her mouth it really reinforces the fact that she just sucked them off
Smelling and tasting the cum from A REAL MAN, that no doubt made your wife's panties wet with his bigger cock in her mouth.

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
cuck72 said:
Smelling and tasting the cum from A REAL MAN, that no doubt made your wife's panties wet with his bigger cock in her mouth.
Yes I love the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of a REAL MAN with a cock much bigger than mine fucking my wife. Then when he is done with her she calls me in to eat his cum. It is such a wonderful experience.

It’s a great time. Once after she ate a guys ass she leaned in and deep kissed me. I could taste his ass on her tongue and said so. The bull said are you sure and made me rim him to be sure. The problem was I wouldn’t stop his butt tasted so good. I licked his ass until he got hard again and we both shared his second load.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
big10incher said:
It’s a great time. Once after she ate a guys ass she leaned in and deep kissed me. I could taste his ass on her tongue and said so. The bull said are you sure and made me rim him to be sure. The problem was I wouldn’t stop his butt tasted so good. I licked his ass until he got hard again and we both shared his second load.
WOW! that is the hottest, made this little pee, pee faggot cuckold so hard. I know some and also see lots of guys that I fantasize about fucking my wife. AND OH YES! I think of sucking all of their MANLY cocks and licking their shitholes. NOTHING! Is hotter than smelling and tasting another man's cum and asshole in your wife's mouth.

• Love
I have sucked cock fresh from her pussy and ass and cleaned his cock as always after cumming inside her. Have cleaned her pussy and ass after her bulls have used both her holes. Have also kissed her and swapped the cum also as well as cleaned her face after a facial. Have never kissed her after she has eaten ass.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cuck72 and creempieluvr
I love to have my wife creampie by her lover then I fuck her with his cream on my dick and have her sick my dick then kiss her with his cream

• Love
Reactions: MatureCockWhore, cuck72, paulozora and 1 other person
Bibob said:
I much prefer to suck her cunt and ass dry after she has been fucked.
Leaving yourself open to attack from behind?

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
Just as women have a unique odor, men have the same.
I call it "musk"

If your wife has given him oral service, it's likely you can smell his musk on her as she is kissing you after eating his cum.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and creempieluvr
Nazareth said:
Just as women have a unique odor, men have the same.
I call it "musk"

If your wife has given him oral service, it's likely you can smell his musk on her as she is kissing you after eating his cum.
OH YES! just like having your cuckold face in his musty manly crotch.

• Love
My wife loves to alternate kissing me and sucking her bull and then passionately kissing me after she has swallowed his bull cum. I can often taste his precum on her tongue when she kisses me and I definitely can get a bit of leftover cum taste when I kiss her after she swallows. There is often still a bit of his cum on her lips or her cheek also. Lately, he has begun rubbing his precum on her lips and cheeks so I am sure to taste it when she kisses me.

• Love
Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl and creempieluvr
sangio said:
My wife loves to alternate kissing me and sucking her bull and then passionately kissing me after she has swallowed his bull cum. I can often taste his precum on her tongue when she kisses me and I definitely can get a bit of leftover cum taste when I kiss her after she swallows. There is often still a bit of his cum on her lips or her cheek also. Lately, he has begun rubbing his precum on her lips and cheeks so I am sure to taste it when she kisses me.
I Love it when they do that!!

Users who are viewing this thread