Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Kinkiest naughtiest thing

• Thread starterSizzlers
  • Start date

Sizzlers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2024
What's the naughtiest thing you have done with/to your partner... Taboo to the front

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy
Not really so naughty but when we where younger i used to fuck my wife on a parking with people watching.
At this parking there where every weekends people for fun at night .

Reactions: PervertPair
So many to choose from. Had a good friend over for dinner and drinks. I told him in advance if he would pretend to be too ***** to drive home, and act ********** on the couch, I would fuck the wife on living room floor so he could secretly watch. Wife liked the risk and it was hot.

Reactions: PervertPair
GABiHubs said:
So many to choose from. Had a good friend over for dinner and drinks. I told him in advance if he would pretend to be too ***** to drive home, and act ********** on the couch, I would fuck the wife on living room floor so he could secretly watch. Wife liked the risk and it was hot.
Mmmm fuck hot

My wife and I had sex with another couple. I fucked his wife and he fucked mine. I came on his wife's soles and told my wife to lick them and swallow them. When he saw this, her wife's husband also came on her soles. My wife thoroughly licked the cum off her feet.

• Love
Reactions: NLCuck and sakisrr
When my wife and I were dating, we each had separate apartments.
I had a coworker roommate at mine.
When she would come over to spend the night, I would open my bedroom door, and make her show herself, suck me off, and fuck me. I would put her in compromising positions that would ****** her to the open door.
Nothing ever happened, nor did we get caught, but we both loved the thrill of the risk!

Some time later, we rented a house together, and had my best friend as a roommate for a period.
It was multi-level; our bedroom was upstairs, and he chose the bedroom in the 'basement' as his.
I would have her put on a robe and nothing else, take her downstairs, and sit on the couch facing his bedroom together.
Then I would take her robe off and masturbate her while she was totally *******, and sometimes fuck on the couch.
Again, never was caught or surprised, but the thrills were electrifying!

Reactions: 4u2watch and NLCuck
Kinky, naughty jerk off instructions

Roleplay as her sister

Shared her mouth with another guy

Last edited:
My ex wife and I had a foursome with my Brother and sister in law we swapped the girls back and forth and my brother and I DPed my sister in law. Its always the quiet one she was always acting sweet and innocent I was floored when we discovered they were swingers. Me and my ex just sort of fell into the situation. I was amazed my sister in law LOVED taking it in the ass! I mean like craved it and my Brother was not into it. I think thats what lead them into the life style. Was cool cause I got to live out a few fantasies that night... watched wife fk someone... check. Fk my sister in law as well as fk in the ass ... double check!

Users who are viewing this thread