Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Kik

• Thread starterGibbofrmkala
  • Start date
If you'd like to privately trib my 35 year old wife's fat ass in booty shorts to start; kik is interloper1986

My wife is 42 with big ass and tits. I like tributs or cam wankers. Also want to swap pics and Videos with other Husbands
Kik: detmloddauerhaft

Kik trainme4uu to see more. If you want to be an admin for a secret group let me know.

IMG_5362.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Hornyhubb, Bartsimpson, Benztech and 3 others
Sssslllluuutttsss said:
Kik trainme4uu to see more. If you want to be an admin for a secret group let me know.

IMG_5362.jpeg
Anydesk ?

Dace said:
My wife is 42 with big ass and tits. I like tributs or cam wankers. Also want to swap pics and Videos with other Husbands
Kik: detmloddauerhaft
kik nicht gefunden

Got a big ass 23yr old Brazilian GF that I would love to show and hear you tell me what you’d do to her

Kik: HelloNoPt2

Reactions: Sssslllluuutttsss
I enjoy chatting with guys about their wives and experiences. Fredborson on Kik

Reactions: Sssslllluuutttsss
Add my Kik Dave4fun15 if you would like to share your gf/wife or fiancés. I enjoy chatting and cumming to shared sluts.

Reactions: Hornyhubb
Pikeguy said:
Kik MakeMeBetray

Cuck looking for bull to share my gf and have my anxieties really fucked with, though without actual risk of shit getting out of hand. Take her pics, tell me the awful things you’d do, share her, share my Kik, really fuck me up. Convince me to give out entirely too much while I get high and impressionable. If you’re literate and really know how to play the anxiety game, you’ll get it all.
kik not found

(alphabros123) if you wanna be added in a private group with around 35+ verified cucs and bulls . All are face verified and no fakes . Pm saying group if you can verify

Reactions: Hornyhubb
Sssslllluuutttsss said:

IMG_5362.jpeg
I messaged you on kik

Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared
I do tribs on kik:B0ru
M 21 big dick big screen hmu

1725533817079282405576836139415.jpg
17255338322105914241293240759185.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread