• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Keyholder Pics...

• Thread starterspaz109
  • Start date
great updates & pics since my last post here.

Wow your good lady is fantastic!! That oozing pussy shot is one of the best creampie shots ever! And does anyone else get really hard looking at her wearing those huge strap ons!?!?
A very sexy lady who will I'm sure cuckold you one day. But you do have a decent size cock. Ya make me feel small :)
Cheers

She has a beautiful body. Love the belly chain. Thanks for posting.

What has happened to you guys, You have made some awesome posts in the past with incredible pictures. Please lets see you back here. Thank you

(tongue cheek, but)......If she ever finds a replacement bull that pleases her completely, you could go and help a sheep farmer doing his docking. Slap your penis on the tailing board, and the farmer could slip a rubber ring (blue or orange or red) over your testicles, and leave it there for 3-5 weeks and you will change into a eneuch automatically. Save you a lot of money for an operation.

Users who are viewing this thread