• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Keyholder Pics...

• Thread starterspaz109
  • Start date

spaz109

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 17, 2010
Whose got em? Show us where your key dangles...

I'll add my KH pics just to try and start a sexy thread

The outside photos were taken Friday 9-24-2010 and that was our first outside photo shoot. My wife and KH is stunning IMHO.

The "ball busting" box pic is from last month. I made an elevated box that I can lay under with a tight hole for my cock and balls to poke through out the top. My hands are cuffed to eye bolts on either side and I am completely helpless. Lucky for me I have been a good boy and Mistress hasn't had to punish me by trampling too hard.......yet.

Hope you enjoy the pics...

Attachments

• Mistress10.jpg
    Mistress10.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,972
  • Mistress.jpg
    Mistress.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,658
  • mistress9.jpg
    mistress9.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,256
  • Mistress4.jpg
    Mistress4.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,729
  • Stilettos2.jpg
    Stilettos2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,795
please,we need more.really get turned on by the foot photo.just something anout an anklet ,stockings on a cuckoldress.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Here are the only others I have of my KH with her key.....I'll try and take more...

Attachments

• Pussy key.jpg
    Pussy key.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,400
  • Stilettos.jpg
    Stilettos.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Stilettos3.jpg
    Stilettos3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 956
  • pussy with key.jpg
    pussy with key.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,485
Great pics, thanks for posting.

kev

Thanks sub hubby, she is amazing. Kiss her ass and tell her how lucky you are for me ;)

Absolutely Amazing !

She is quite the beauty !

I love those panties with the key hanging close by !

The box you made so your mistress can step on your cock and balls is very nice !:eek:

You are one lucky man !

Lovely photos ownedsubhubby - in the first set, that centre picture with the key hanging around her hips.... I'm thinking how it would feel trapped between the root of my cock and her ******* clit as I fuck her standing upright against a handy tree. [Love the outdoor shots]

Just think - you can be directly involved in making her cum - by the use of your key if nothing else :D

Ohhhh that would be hottt!
I so would like to see her ride a BBC while I'm caged in garters and heels watching.

Enjoy the fact that you built your own box. Would love to fuck her doggie bent over facing that box as she whipped your cock and balls with a small flail! Am guessing that you would both enjoy that.

Would also find something she wanted and trade her out of that key....eventually, of course, letting her earn it back.

Ummm....that trade idea sounds so Hott!
I have told my KH that I would love for her to tell a girlfriend about our "secret" and let her hold the key for a period of time. That would be incredibly erotic to me.

I wish we had a local bull who would stop in once a week to climb up on her plump ass and fill her pussy with his cum. Then after I clean it all out of her he would unlock me for a 5 minute cleaning, then lock me back up and leave...taking the only key with him.

I found a couple more pics. THanks for the compliments on the box. Here is a pic of it stained and finished. I thought the BBC bulls would like the ass shot from couple months ago in pink.:)

The one of her bald pussy is from last year, but I would love to lick her clean in that position after cum was sprayed all over her toes and pussy...enjoy.

Attachments

• side top view.jpg
    side top view.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 752
  • redtoespussy.jpg
    redtoespussy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 913
  • big cock.jpg
    big cock.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 905
  • mistress3.jpg
    mistress3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,070
  • Ass open.jpg
    Ass open.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 935
ownedsubhubby said:
I wish we had a local bull who would stop in once a week to climb up on her plump ass and fill her pussy with his cum. Then after I clean it all out of her he would unlock me for a 5 minute cleaning, then lock me back up and leave...taking the only key with him.

As long as you widen your mind on the 'Black' part of your wishes, then I'd love to be able to oblige. I'd put the key on a cord, tied to my belt-loop on my trousers - then tuck it down inside my underpants for safe-keeping. You can go about your business knowing your key is resting against the cock that filled your sexy wife :)

That dongs a king kong!!! You defiantly got us beat on the biggest dildo. I mean we've gotta nice one, but it ain't that big. Just looking at that thing is making me sweat.

And that beautiful spread open picture that follows it is just as awesome!!

Thanks guys for the compliments. I showed them to my keyholder/wife and she loved them.

She is a huge football fan. Last night she had me on all fours with my face muffled by a tight leather gag mask. She used that flesh colored cock and pumped my ass for the first two quarters!! I was sore as hell after. My cock was caged the whole time and then she came all over her favorite BBC realistic dildo. She promised I get no orgasms for at least 30 days+.

The pic of my balls is from 2 days ago, and the others are from June but the scene was the same last night. Same denial for me, same torment, and same dildo for her with cum all over it when she was done.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• Bottums up.jpg
    Bottums up.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 721
  • chock cum.jpg
    chock cum.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 909
  • compare sillys.jpg
    compare sillys.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 909

Users who are viewing this thread