Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Katy Yexas wife

• Thread starterKatyTxWife4Bull
  • Start date

KatyTxWife4Bull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2007
Hello,

Im a married woman that has been neglected for to long now. looking for long term friends to meet and get to know.

You came to the right place babe, let's see some pix up so we can dispatch down to katy, texas. what are your measurements

yup...let's see some pics hun i'm sure you'll be eaten up in no time.

Hi Katy wife,
I'm in your area and am seeking a friend just like you. I'd love to interact and get to know you a little. Then we can see how things work out. I can host, would love to know more. You can write me at "funguytx@sbcglobal.net". I'm looking forward to hearing so much more.

KatyTxWife4Bull said:
Hello,

Im a married woman that has been neglected for to long now. looking for long term friends to meet and get to know.

I come to Houston often and would love to give you the attention you need. Get in touch with me on yahoo at ironhorse_77091,or e-mail me at ironhorse_77091@yahoo.com. I'll be in Houston this week,so get in touch!

good luck finding your bull. Share some love (or pictures) with your friends here :)

Fit BBC Here in Houston

Hi, I'm on the westside of houston if you are interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey KatyTx you came to the right place. Im a Young Bull in the Fort Bend area of Houston and would love to meet up with you and see what will happen from there

Users who are viewing this thread