Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

JWKK's Slut Captions!

• Thread starterjwkk
  • Start date
Pure Joy - Cum here!

joy_cum_here_c_1.jpgjoy_cum_here_c_2.jpg
An update: N.B., at the guidance of one of the moderators, I've consolidated my captioned work into this thread. Please don't cross-post other cover art, captioned work, or source images for captioning in this thread. It is intended for my art work. While I appreciate the contributions, and desire others have for seeing captioned work featuring a wife or lover, please use another thread for that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: secretcrowds
Treadstonebis knew it was inevitable, Justyna knew it was what he wanted...

justyna_guide_it_in_2.jpg

Alyssa - Bye hon...

alyssa_bye_c_1.jpg

• Love
Naughty Marie - She just can't wait!

marie_cant_wait_c_1.jpg

Reactions: DannyBoyx, cuckedjay, secretcrowds and 1 other person
Pure Joy - "Send it to my husband!"

joy_send_it_c_1.jpg

• Love
A bonus for Treadstonebis and Justyna - in support of cuckold angst, and Justyna showing her desire to the world... I hope it's everything you dreamt of.

justtyna_cuckoldress_slut_c_1.jpgjusttyna_cuckoldress_slut_c_2.jpgjusttyna_cuckoldress_slut_c_3.jpgjusttyna_cuckoldress_slut_c_4.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay
Bex - "Your little baby-dick is so useless!"

bex_made_him_cum_c_1.jpg

Ania, a follower, by request...her first time.

ania_gfr_c_2.jpg

Reactions: jacques
Justyna - driven to explore kinky sex with strange men

justyna_kink_c_1.jpg

Naughty Marie - Body model courtesy of @johnandgem ...

marie_pretty_milf_1.jpg

More Justyna, to keep Treadstonebis immersed in angst - things a married woman shouldn't do...

justtyna_other_men_c_1.jpg

Will Innocent Emily's saga ever end? It seems she's turned the tables on her husband...

em_tommy_dear_1.jpg

Trigger warning - this one's a bit off my norm. But that said, my interests are very broad. At the consent, request, and collaboration wtih a friend, tonight's fetish twist - "The Helper."

This is a very special, intimate, erotic role for the husband or boyfriend. Getting him hard for her, while she watches. Guiding his cock into her. Slowly, deliberately, with hubby watching, up close, as her lover's cock-head pushes inside her, past her lips. It's so erotic.

He helps sometimes; if the man's cock accidentally pops out, from too vigorous penetration, or if he's too close to cumming inside the wife, encircling his swollen ball-sack, gripping it, pulling, trying to delay the man from cumming in his wife's pussy/

You were warned.

imagine_c_!.jpg

For @romantik - impromptu. "A walk in the woods...."

IMG_3356ac.jpg

Krista Kay - Nothing makes me hotter... than cheating on you :)

kk_25th_1.jpg

An update: N.B., at the guidance of one of the moderators, I've consolidated my captioned work into this thread. Please don't cross-post other cover art, captioned work, or source images for captioning in this thread. It is intended for my art work. While I appreciate the contributions, and desire others have for seeing captioned work featuring a wife or lover, please use another thread for that.

Last edited:
For Treadstonebis, to maintain a high level of cuck angst... Justyna, on becoming a slut..

justtyna_becoming_a_slut_1.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay
Naughty Marie - This is why I cuck you... baby-dick!

marie_baby_dick_c_1.jpg

Sissy Cuck - boi-clitty

kk_sissy_cuck_1.jpg

Pure Joy

joy_lick_the_cum_c_1.jpg

Normally, I don't caption partial images, or those in which the subject's face is obscured. In this case, I'm making an exception, due to her absolute, fantastic hotness, and story. I bring you Esmé , courtesy of hotwifeisa88 :

IMG_3103c.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread