Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Just Something I Thought to Let Known

• Thread starterclarkgable
  • Start date

clarkgable

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2005
i'm an 18yrold white guy... and i'm bigger than most black guys down below... i guess i'm an exception or something...

so here is the thing my girlfriend is half afghani/half lebanese...

i was wondering everyone on these forums think black guys are the best and all that but if thats true why do a lot of good looking black women date white guys and ugly looking white women date black guys? like honestly you could say on AVERAGE a black guy is better with a woman but what ppl dont understand is there is white guys like me who kill the competition and get get almost any girl over any guy...

and i'd also liek to ask black males a question: what is it you find so attractive in white women? is it their looks whatever etc etc...

lol its 1.50 in the morning and i'm bored as fuck so whatever you wanna say let it ripppppp

and something i dont get about black guys

personally i dont find white women attractive... thats why i'm dating a brown girl...

but black women are more attractive than white women so why do so many black guys go for white women lol

but i guess it depends on the individual

Hello Clark.

Even though you're 18,you seem like you have a head on you're shoulders. I don't believe Black men on average are bigger than White men. I would say it's 50/50. I've been with alot of Black/White men,and from my encounters,it has been pretty equal....Although the biggest man i've ever had sex with--was a white guy,from Norway.

I think it has less to do with race--and more to do with individual genetics.

You asked what white women found attractive about black men? Well............I'm not attracted to black men,like i am white men. I do this because it's different,and in my community and pools of girlfriend's--it's considered Taboo. That's the simple reason........

You specifically labled and grouped white women--claiming they found black men attractive. As i said before;None of my girlfriends find black men attractive. I'm known as the out-sider in my circle of girlfriends.

Some of the white women in general have different reasons for finding black men attractive. Most on this site are just here to share personal fantasies with their husband's....And to have fun.

Now. You're question about Ugly white women dating black men;To be honest with everyone. This is something i've come to notice to. I'm not saying ALL ulgy white women date black men,but it seems to be on a per capita scale. I just see this,more than i do with other interracial/couples(un-attractive white women dating black men.)

But you'll soon realize,this isn't exactly a dating site....LMFAO....It's a place to come and dream up fantasies--and once in a blue moon meet someone(if that's what you desire.)

For a conclusion to you're last question(About whtie women finding black men attractive.)

I think you'll find more attractive white women,willing to play with black men...but un-willing to establish any sort of relationship...Which is Normal to be honest. Usually love doesn't flow out-side of the races...And when it does,it's very rare.

(BTW people. I know i came off as very very SHALLOW.I tried my best to explain my opinions.)

i mustve worded it wrong lol thats not what i meant

i was asking black men why they find white women attractive and why some prefer white women over black women

because personally i think women of colour are more attractive lol thats my girlfriend is brownnnn

but just curious i meant like what is attractive about white women to black men

It's MUTUAL!

Fist of all, it aint ALL about looks. Some of it is fantasy, and on a site like this, it is fantasty!

For some black men, having a white girl is something different, new, or seen as having a throphy, and vice versa. Some are turned on by the taboo of the whole interracial/"forbidden fruit" thing (call it what you want). Some brothas just want to say they banged a white girl. We could go on.. What is this DC about?...there ya go!

As far as ugly white women with Black men, I think you should get out more. There are sterotypes, but for the most part, black guys get as many dimes as white dudes. I find white women sexy!, so...for a white girl to be ugly she's really gotta be a dog. I like all women, but I'm more attracted to white girls. I like thier features: blonde hair, blue eyes, milky skin..I like the fact that they :bj: ...freely with no gripes!..they are good lovers..good women, period! They are fun, care free.. and yea the 'taboo' of it all is the icing on the cake!

You should ask white girls why THEY are attracted to black guys too.. cuz it aint just black dudes going after little snowflake. Brothas are finding themselfs being pursued by white girls more and more, all the time! It's a mutual thing man. :hump: :lick:

tsBULLy88 said:
Fist of all, it aint ALL about looks. Some of it is fantasy, and on a site like this, it is fantasty!

For some black men, having a white girl is something different, new, or seen as having a throphy, and vice versa. Some are turned on by the taboo of the whole interracial/"forbidden fruit" thing (call it what you want). Some brothas just want to say they banged a white girl. We could go on.. What is this DC about?...there ya go!

As far as ugly white women with Black men, I think you should get out more. There are sterotypes, but for the most part, black guys get as many dimes as white dudes. I find white women sexy!, so...for a white girl to be ugly she's really gotta be a dog. I like all women, but I'm more attracted to white girls. I like thier features: blonde hair, blue eyes, milky skin..I like the fact that they :bj: ...freely with no gripes!..they are good lovers..good women, period! They are fun, care free.. and yea the 'taboo' of it all is the icing on the cake!

You should ask white girls why THEY are attracted to black guys too.. cuz it aint just black dudes going after little snowflake. Brothas are finding themselfs being pursued by white girls more and more, all the time! It's a mutual thing man. :hump: :lick:

Well,you said alot of interesting comments.....Although;I live in a diverse neighborhood in Florida,and White women/Black men relationships are still rare.

I personally come to this site to fantasize. You'll find mostly Married couples on here and in the chat room.

Bully: I would like to know where you're from honey. I've been all over my home state of florida. I've been to Ny,Pa,Nc,Virginia,Maine and i've been to Nevada for vacations with girlfriends and family through-out my years,and i'm not seeing any Mass White women/Black men relationships. Actually;I hardly ever see it. If i do see this scenario,it's usually a date or a very young couple(sex?)But none-the-less it's still rare.

White women are more submissive and feminine than black women. Asian women are more submissive and feminine than white women.

AND black women are not scared of black men.

When they go into their bad ass act, black women just whop them up side the head with a frying pan.

The "dominance" that white women perceive as eminating from the black man is actually their own increased submissiveness based on years of fear conditioning and myths... plus the fantasy desire to believe and submit.

Look at what Jesse Jackson said a few years ago when he found himself walking late at night and heard footfalls coming up fast behind him "I can't tell you how relieved I was to turn around and see two white guys."

Go ahead and get assertive with them like a black woman does.... watch the dominance disappear (only applies to black men, not niggahs -- there is a difference, and niggahs come in all colors).

Fantasy role acting and reality are two entirely different things.

White women are more submissive and feminine than black women. Asian women are more submissive and feminine than white women.

AND black women are not scared of black men.

When they go into their bad ass act, black women just whop them up side the head with a frying pan.

The "dominance" that white women perceive as eminating from the black man is actually their own increased submissiveness based on years of fear conditioning and myths... plus the fantasy desire to believe and submit.

Look at what Jesse Jackson said a few years ago when he found himself walking late at night and heard footfalls coming up fast behind him "I can't tell you how relieved I was to turn around and see two white guys."

Go ahead and get assertive with them like a black woman does.... watch the dominance disappear (only applies to black men, not niggahs -- there is a difference, and niggahs come in all colors).

Fantasy role acting and reality are two entirely different things.

:wtf:

I had something good to say, and I forgot.

the slydog had made a point...and I missed it. (Had to read the post to make sure I don't shoot myself in the foot.)

I think I validated his point, somewhat. I will have to do a small modification: When a Black woman goes into their bad ass act, they don't just smack the brothers/sisters up side the head with a frying pan. Think back several years, and remember what Lorena Bobbit did to John Wayne Bobbit. :nutkick:

I added sisters to that, because as a child, my aunt whipped me and my cousins...male AND female. (Not just with a belt, either.)

Nowadays, when threatened with the authorities being called, Some sistahs would hand the kids the phone, and they'd call them.:call:

Good point you made.

Honestly for me its what I prefer, like said above white girls tend to be more carefree and just like to have a good time. For me when im here I play into the fantasy, but when it comes to real life I goto bars where the scene is mixed. In Virginia especailly at the beach you see pretty white girls and I talk to them just like I would any female there really is no difference. Whoever said that they still think its rare to see White/Black couples must not really pay attention.

Remembering your point...

If you rent the movie, 'Police Academy 6 - City Under Siege' The Black woman who plays Officer Hooks has a scene, where she tickets a Black official...who has two white goons behind him.

Validates your point, slydog.

BTW...Officer Hooks gets the Brotha's car towed, after he tears up her citation. Proof that you DON'T mess with a Black woman...ESPECIALLY one that is a COP.

lol black guys are cool but i just dont get if they r black why dont they go for black women because to my eyes black women are much more attractive lol

but i guess white girls r easier... even if theyre not as attractive.

but personally i am a white guy i'd never sleep with a white girl just because theyre not attractive...even if they r an easy fuck...

i hear you girl.

i feel the same way.

i like black more for the taboo than any real attraction.
But like you I too take offsense, I'm not an ugly white girl either.

anna-mwf said:
i hear you girl.

i feel the same way.

i like black more for the taboo than any real attraction.
But like you I too take offsense, I'm not an ugly white girl either.

You don't have to feel bad about that Anna. Atleast you're honest with you're-self. That's all i ask for.

I think you'll find alot of women who come here,or are TRULY interested in black men--do so because it's a taboo,more so than attraction.

Like Michelle said; She's talked to some couples who are interested in black men,because they both know the women wouldn't have emotional connections--but just sex.....That's more common than not,to tell you the truth.

If i'm not out with my friends,and i wanted to go on a date for sex,but didn't want to worry about emotional ties or a latter call back--I'll usually date a black man......Because the physicall/Emotional attraction just isn't there like it is with a White man.

Although it's great to break away from reality once in a while and pretend you're a "slut" and just let loose with a black man.

This is comming from a single white woman. I know that doesn't ring a bell for most of you married couples...Because this site is loaded with Married coules--who both agree,and consent with each other.

BlackmanVA:Yes. I hardly ever see White woman/Black man couples. I've been all over. It's still rare. Like i said in my previous post;If i ever see it,it's usually a very young couple(possibly sex.)....And i think it's young couples for the most part because of this "hip hop" generation...They see pop culture,and it's more or less a fad.

I agree Vanessa. I am 43 and I felt the taboo attraction back in high school. I believe 8 of 10 women would agree that is the major attraction.

AngelaBFree said:
I agree Vanessa. I am 43 and I felt the taboo attraction back in high school. I believe 8 of 10 women would agree that is the major attraction.

Yes. I believe that 8 out of 10 white women INVOLVED in interracial sex would say that's the premise for their attraction.

Some of these "cucks" or whatever they call themselves--Get so bent out of shape when you talk about reality..LOL.

After we log off of this site,and venture into reality.....We don't see that many "Swingers."

I've spent many nights out at clubs here in Florida with my girlfriends,and most--almost all of my friends don't find black men attractive. I seem to be the only one. It's not because i'm ugly. It's just a taboo.....Most white women in reality don't find black men attractive--For a relationship,or for sexual purposes'...But then again THAT'S why this is such a turn on for me. Because it's rare,and other white women would look down on me...It sounds crazy--but that's a turn on for me..LMFAOOOOO.

But yes. Some women have different preferences.

I think it's the "cucks" on this site that get soooooo angry when you tell them you don't think black men are "supermen." They divulge into this fantasy so much so--that they try creating myths and false interpretations.

:nutkick:

To me it's not about COLOR. I find all races attractive and being with a white woman is more the thrill of knowing, to me, that I have got a willing woman, with no hung ups about race, and is more open minded then most black women I have been with, its pleasing to all involved and after we are done we go our separate ways. And all the white women I have been with their Hubbies have been shorter and with less girth.

Fantasy Site

Yes, I'm White and personally I prefer sexy Black/Mullato/Brown/Latina/Asian/Mixed women to vanilla white anyways.

Partly it's the exotic thing. Partly I think they have nicer skin.

Socally I find some white women have been conditioned to think they are all that and a bag of chips which makes them a lot of work to pick-up for generally average reward in the bedroom.

Some of the pictures on this site are actually funny. Like posts titled "I finally found my BBC" followed by a pick of some fat dude that's average size, smaller, grossly bent, etc in the Mr. Happy department attempting to mate with a super plus size BBW in a motel room with bad 70s furniture.

With appologies to Rhinodude,et all. You can see how often this is driven by fantasy.

Doesn't mean I don't get turned on by stories here of sultan-of-whatever stretching out his petit white-slave harem with his beercan wide 13" long monster of cock.

Users who are viewing this thread