Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

just saying hi

• Thread starterjadescuck
  • Start date

jadescuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi everyone Im Jades cuck hubby, we decided to join your forum as we are heavy into cuckold ( in fact shes just come back from being with her bull and I ve spent the last half hour cleaning her pussy with my tounge, hope to put some pics up soon as I work it out in fact I will have a go now but dont hold your breath if it dont work lol, nope seems i got to enter a url?

untitled-6454.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Cuckolding or swinging in general? All started off when we first got a computer opened up a whole new world ( chat rooms etc) this is about 12-15yrs ago. Anyway we both argued a lot back then, catching each other flirting, camming etc, so I suggested swinging, looked into it found a club near by and thought what the hell lets try it. Anyway up untill that point I always thought I was a good lover average size etc. I now realise I wernt as my wife was fucked by three complete strangers ( this is the first time she squirted). Yes the jealousy monster kicked in and we did argue, in fact it very nearly broke us.
Anyway I thought im not quitting now as I havnt been with another woman, so we went again this time we both had fun with a couple but I couldnt get hard for a condom (nerves etc), this went on for several years could never get it hard at the proper time i give up in the end just let her play and had my wicked way with her afterwards. Along the way the odd bloke would grab my cock and suck while all three of us played and found it give me instant hard on ( strange eh?). Now in our lateish forties her sex drive is through the roof and I just cant give her enough so looked into cuckold ( believe me im gratefull to the bulls who provide for her) its no fun shagging all night then up at 5 for a full days work lol. Should say along the way that embracing the cuckold I have dressed up in her undies many times and she always makes me wear her knickers when she comes back from playing must admit it is a big turn on when she walks in and throws them at me then grabs my hair and forces me on her pussy and says " can you taste that? thats what a proper cock tastes like etc". She also has a chain which is worn when she,s in the mood so that I know I must go into the sub role. Once its off im usually in charge but when its on im her bitch as she says. We are on FS and were on SH totally genuine

That's a nice quick synopsis ,Thanks for sharing. We went along kinda the same way I have a thread on here with parts of our story.
Thanks again for sharing and welcome.
Hank

Users who are viewing this thread