Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Just Out and About.... (start to finish?)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
11a.jpg11b.jpg11c.jpg11d.jpg

thanks I love these sets, great work!

Hey.. Just letting you know that I'm still around and enjoying your posts. I've seen this girl in b2w a number of times.. Her name is Jennifer and she's been into black guys for a long time. I think she's gorgeous and from what she says, she's been a huge influence in getting a number of her other girlfriends into black guys also.. My only question is if she loves black cock as much as I do..lol She sure show it..

Don'T normally answer comments until I post more pics... nor do I answer comments on a thread when I consider it done (100 pages) but cmeinfl brought up a couple points in 2 posts Just have to answer

tcfranklin... thank you

subchard... thank you

motorcitypaul... thanks glad you liked them

Robert39.... thank you

cmeinfl.... hey haven't heard from you in a while.... saw you posted in the older hardcore thread glad you stopped by and liked the posts... I know a lot of the gals in B2W really are into the IR thing.... really liked the crowd there... very friendly and nice... for such a big site... probably more members than any other site and the people are nice and friendly...I see a lot of people have left cuckold place and moved there.... the membership at cuckold place was down for a while... but he got enough pics and caps from this site to keep it going and membership back up now there.... to bad the site sucks on the posting part... I liked the way you could post any pic and the site would blow the pic up into a nicer/bigger pic!.... but after you posted a pic... they "reassigned it" and hell couldn't add more to the post because I couldn't find the pics!... also they let threads go on and on... some over 300 lines.... wonder who if any ever see the pics on line 200... that is why I stop at line 100 or try to.... and didn't like all the messages put in your mail box and even sent to my email... starting to do that here now... don't care for it at all.... have to go to the mail box on the site AND your personal mail box and answer.... how many times can you say thank you.... I like the comments at the end of the thread.... encourages participation and maybe more comments on a pic or something to do with a subject... don't like long comments... short and sweet... but seems to encourage more

sorry kind of got off on a bunch of different subjects... I gave several there this website but have only heard from a few... hope you and others stop by more often.... this site for whatever reason is not as "friendly" as that site but does have a lot to offer

tcfranklin....thank you

subchard... thanks

Users who are viewing this thread