Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Just Out and About.......kissing 11

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
Excellent pics. Thank you, subhub!

subhub174014 said:
shit posted todays new pics on the wrong thread!....that is what happens when people make comments on old threads...the thread gets moved up to top of page...…..oh well shit happens
I don't think any of us will mind redundancy in this category.

redundancy...…..seems like once a year I have to make this statement....but that is ok....nothing against anyone......just the way it is

yes....I don't care for all the doubles....and wish there was some way of going through my folders and eliminating them...but there isn't.....so I have would have to try and go back through all the old pics to see if I have already posted that pic....might take a week to look up one pic with all I have posted.....or I could rely on ,memory....lol.....again not going to happen....so I gave up a long time ago....and any more......if I see a pic I like I save it and do not pay any attention...…..if it bothers people I guess they won't look.....but after all these years and all these pics.....people must have adjusted to it

and if you go to any site with several hundred pics...you are going to find doubles

Last edited:
Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM and robandkate
so I guess......if you see a pic on here you have already seen......don't look at it because you have already seen it

• Haha
Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM and robandkate
subhub174014 said:
so I guess......if you see a pic on here you have already seen......don't look at it because you have already seen it
Haha
First I tought that some pics was my wife

Look a like :)

well...….when they are all wrapped up in the throes of passion.....hard to tell....unless they have a distinct moan or groan....because chances are most will not recognize that....."Ahhhhh"

Reactions: AnnsHubby
subhub174014 said:
well...….when they are all wrapped up in the throes of passion.....hard to tell....unless they have a distinct moan or groan....because chances are most will not recognize that....."Ahhhhh"
True

subhub174014 said:
redundancy...…..seems like once a year I have to make this statement....but that is ok....nothing against anyone......just the way it is

yes....I don't care for all the doubles....and wish there was some way of going through my folders and eliminating them...but there isn't.....so I have would have to try and go back through all the old pics to see if I have already posted that pic....might take a week to look up one pic with all I have posted.....or I could rely on ,memory....lol.....again not going to happen....so I gave up a long time ago....and any more......if I see a pic I like I save it and do not pay any attention...…..if it bothers people I guess they won't look.....but after all these years and all these pics.....people must have adjusted to it

and if you go to any site with several hundred pics...you are going to find doubles
I use a piece of software, Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder to eliminate dupes - www.mindgems.com

Reactions: robandkate
2wheel said:
I use a piece of software, Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder to eliminate dupes - www.mindgems.com
THIS site has a program to eliminate dupes....works well don't you think.....I had to ask for it to be removed...……..it would not let you post a pic....with the same NUMBER as one already posted....didn't seem to care about anything else....and since ever day I post the same NUMBER as I did the day before...did not work....if you posted more than one number 2 it blocked the second one....anyway been at this 20 years...to long to change or care....been saying for several MONTHS NOW I AM ABOUT DONE

not that I don't care about the doubles....it used to really bother me....but I guess I just got to the point fuck it...…..I don't care what site you go to....if they have over a couple hundred pics....they will have doubles...…..I have over 150 dollars in 2 pic programs now....and don't know how to use most of them...

subhub174014 said:
THIS site has a program to eliminate dupes....works well don't you think.....I had to ask for it to be removed...……..it would not let you post a pic....with the same NUMBER as one already posted....didn't seem to care about anything else....and since ever day I post the same NUMBER as I did the day before...did not work....if you posted more than one number 2 it blocked the second one....anyway been at this 20 years...to long to change or care....been saying for several MONTHS NOW I AM ABOUT DONE
Please don't be 'done', your posts are spectacular, it's the best stuff out there.

Reactions: robandkate
2wheel.…...well that day will come...not sure when....but have been saying it for over a year now and haven't done it yet.....I am more than burned out doing this.....but seems like I am doing it now just out of habit
when?.....have no idea....but not anytime soon....been doing this for 20 years.....that is fucking nuts!

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
1.jpg1z (1).jpg1z (2).jpg1z (3).jpg1z (4).jpg1z (5).jpg2 (1).jpg2 (2).jpg2 (3).jpg2 (4).jpg2 (5).jpg2 (6).jpg

Reactions: buds13, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and robandkate
3 (1).jpg3 (2).jpg3 (3).jpg3 (4).jpg3 (5).jpg3 (6).jpg4 (1).jpg4 (2).jpg4 (3).jpg4 (4).jpg4 (5).jpg4 (6).jpg

5 (1).jpg5 (2).jpg5 (3).jpg5 (4).jpg5 (5).jpg5 (6).jpg6 (1).jpg6 (2).jpg6 (3).jpg6 (4).jpg6 (5).jpg6 (6).jpg

7 (1).jpg7 (2).jpg7 (3).jpg7 (4).jpg7 (5).jpg7 (6).jpg8 (1).jpg8 (2).jpg8 (3).jpg8 (4).jpg8 (5).jpg8 (6).jpg

subhub174014 said:

I love the kissing pics. I really like seeing my wife kissing a black guy while he is fucking her...or anytime really!

Reactions: buds13 and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
thanks subhub for another excellent set!

Reactions: AnnsHubby
thank you folks….try and catch up a little

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
1.jpg1z (1).jpg1z (2).jpg1z (3).jpg1z (4).jpg1z (5).jpg2 (1).jpg2 (2).jpg2 (3).jpg2 (4).jpg2 (5).jpg2 (6).jpg

Reactions: buds13, robandkate and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
3 (1).jpg3 (2).jpg3 (3).jpg3 (4).jpg3 (5).jpg3 (6).jpg4 (1).jpg4 (2).jpg4 (3).jpg4 (4).jpg4 (5).jpg4 (6).jpg

Reactions: buds13, robandkate and MyWifeWntsaBlkM

Users who are viewing this thread