• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just out and About July 2024

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
b1.jpgb2.jpgb3.jpgb4.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: laury, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and aldente
Tuesdays are a bummer for me here lately....Dr started making me go to pulminary rehab on Tues/thurs........but Tues also had Dr visit prior.....seemed to fuck up my entire day......not even getting into the air quality around here.....funny never used to give that any kind of thought...now paying attention to it.....sucks I got to tell you

Reactions: laury
subhub174014 said:
Tuesdays are a bummer for me here lately....Dr started making me go to pulminary rehab on Tues/thurs........but Tues also had Dr visit prior.....seemed to fuck up my entire day......not even getting into the air quality around here.....funny never used to give that any kind of thought...now paying attention to it.....sucks I got to tell you
That does suck...try to stay safe and upbeat.

subhub174014 said:
Tell me about it, they sent my hub to pain management and they stuck needles in his back, that instantly made a sporadic pain become an intense debilitating constant pain, so they decided it required opioids, but the part that handled that meant a round trip of over 150 miles, that was required once a month…then there’s the Cat Scans and bloodwork every six months to make sure the cancer hasn’t come back, and he has to stay on top of his medication for the newly discovered angina, along with his COPD sometime makes his neuropathy a moot point. Back in the ‘80’s in Orlando when my hub was living the life of the cocaine cowboys, he offered someone some coke, the guy replied “are you crazy, that’ll take 20 years off your life”…this guy sitting in the corner smoking some base coke picked his head up and said “year…but they’re the last 20”. My hub just turned 76 and if you ask him he’ll say one thing…”Golden Years my ass”…that guy was right about the last 20!!! So he smokes his weed, drives his Mustang at 100mph, and tries to use up every orgasm he has left in him, still trying to make the best of it, LOL

MultiOMary said:
Tell me about it, they sent my hub to pain management and they stuck needles in his back, that instantly made a sporadic pain become an intense debilitating constant pain, so they decided it required opioids, but the part that handled that meant a round trip of over 150 miles, that was required once a month…then there’s the Cat Scans and bloodwork every six months to make sure the cancer hasn’t come back, and he has to stay on top of his medication for the newly discovered angina, along with his COPD sometime makes his neuropathy a moot point. Back in the ‘80’s in Orlando when my hub was living the life of the cocaine cowboys, he offered someone some coke, the guy replied “are you crazy, that’ll take 20 years off your life”…this guy sitting in the corner smoking some base coke picked his head up and said “year…but they’re the last 20”. My hub just turned 76 and if you ask him he’ll say one thing…”Golden Years my ass”…that guy was right about the last 20!!! So he smokes his weed, drives his Mustang at 100mph, and tries to use up every orgasm he has left in him, still trying to make the best of it, LOL

well I will agree the only thing about the golden years is the amount of gold you pay to get there and stay there I am guessing

but i am not going to complain....I could have it alot worse and have led the good life....got to retire alot earlier than a lot of people because i had a little money and my job wanted to retire alot of the ones drawing big bucks....so I jumped on the buy out......I had a couple operations that I was told would improve things alot.......I am not seeing it and not happy about the whole thing.......................but done now
I got this mostly from doing what I enjoy....can't complain there........and I did used to smoke years ago......but was given a clean bill of health several years ago.....this state in the bottom 5 for health care....lot of people here practicing medicine....and that is what they are doing...practicing.........I just roll with the punches...nothing you can do anyway

Users who are viewing this thread