• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Just found out wife is pregnant

• Thread startermaod979
  • Start date
Interesting...

Dorsetcuck,

Re.:

Dorsetcuck said:
Further explanation for you Custer in respect of early experiences with another, older man. When I was 13 I lived with my aunt and her boyfriend, both in their early thirties. .... etc.

.... These early thoughts and experiences were undoubtedly what set me on the road to the joys of cuckoldry. I freely confess to being bisexual... I feel it enhances my life as a cuckold, and probably explains my great appetite for other men's spunk.

Thanks for your intriguing description of your initially ******-sexual, then later continuing-erotic experiences, as a teenager — and your conclusion that probably accounts for your strong sexual attraction to the concept and reality of being your wife's submissive cuckold, including serving as the "daddy" of her multiple children sired by other men.

—Custer

I've said it many times. Anyone can be a donor, but only a real man can be a dad.

Just a quick update all is well. All the tests and ultra sounds came back perfect and now we wait. As far as her lover,,,,, He talks to her but has cut me off fully. He used to speak to me all the time but like a light switch not anymore. I really dont care. So now I feel like we should try some things that she didnt wanna try before like black completely bare or she has a thing for spainish or indian guys. We never did it before cause the baby would never pass as mine now thats not an issue.

maod979 said:
Just a quick update all is well. All the tests and ultra sounds came back perfect and now we wait. As far as her lover,,,,, He talks to her but has cut me off fully. He used to speak to me all the time but like a light switch not anymore. I really dont care. So now I feel like we should try some things that she didnt wanna try before like black completely bare or she has a thing for spainish or indian guys. We never did it before cause the baby would never pass as mine now thats not an issue.

Good to hear everything is going good -- congratulations.

My opinion [for what it's worth] I wouldn't play with anyone bareback, your Woman needs to be healthy for delivery. The possibility of STD's are real. I would keep that as fantasy...

gottagetlocked said:
Good to hear everything is going good -- congratulations.

My opinion [for what it's worth] I wouldn't play with anyone bareback, your Woman needs to be healthy for delivery. The possibility of STD's are real. I would keep that as fantasy...

Are you keeping the Doctor in the loop about who is "daddy?"

Dorsetcuck said:
In addition to above must mention that I was vasectomised before marriage. It was one of my wifes conditions! I'm incapable of making her pregnant as she constantly reminds me. On the rare occasions when I'm permitted to fuck her I have to wear a condom as her pussy is reserved for her bulls.

Marriage is a contract of intention on how the marriage should operate. Most business contracts get amended from time-to-time as circumstances change and new opportunities present themselves.

There is no reason why wedding vows can't be changed as long as both parties agree to the changes - but you need a ceremony with witnesses to acknowledge the new contract and give it the proper energy and commitment.

It is always better for a wife to admit to her husband that she is getting "hit on" by strangers who want to get into her panties - and she is becoming aroused by their persisting interest in her. This enables a husband to admit his cuckold fantasies (if he has them) and to give his wife his genuine permission for her to start dating other men.

Weird Update. He came over today first time hes seen her since he impregnated her and laid in the bed alone with her for two hours rubbing her belly !!!! kissed a lil that all. lol

Maod,

Re.:

maod979 said:
No marital stress, we [my wife and I] both wanted this. It gets weirder. [My wife's lover] texts her right away but never me anymore.

Is it possible your wife's lover, being the biological source of her pregnancy (presumably), feels she is now "his" woman and her child-to-be is "his" also? And if so, that he also assumes your wife will leave you... perhaps after the birth of her child... and the two of them will become man and wife?

His change in behavior may indicate a misunderstanding* of this nature. If that's a possibility, you might consider suggesting to your wife the possibility of conversation among the three of you to straighten it out.

*you hope

—Custer

Come on dude.

Deep down we all know cuckolding is a real emotional dysfunction. Very enjoyable yes but ultimately it comes from psychological damage right. Bringing a kid up out of a cuckold fantasy is not cool man. If you want to bring this kid up you need to start addressing your issues first. Get some therapy, heal your inner wounds. This is A REAL LIFE you're talking about bringing into the world, not an extension of your cuck fantasy.

People on these forums can take things way too far IMO.

Custard, Indeed you hit the nail on the head. He does talk to me some. She will not leave and go to him however she will sleep with him and spend time together. He may want that but aint happening. We've been doing this too long. Tonight he came over and they had sex for awhile. He did as always cum in her and they talked for awhile. hes very young only 23. while we are in our mid to now upper 30s. We are going to tell the older kids hes a friend from school and have him over for superbowl and go out to eat together soon. Hes auctually pretty laid back and goes with the flow. Thanks Custard for not being an ASS like some people.

Now you know

All I can say is soon my husband will be in the same situation you are in.

Attachments

• Pregnancy-test.jpg
    Pregnancy-test.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 253
Maod - sounds like quite the adventure and from another bull, I wish you both the best of luck and a healthy pregnancy.

LilDawn - sounds like you've been busy. Don't leave us hanging, do tell!

I am about 4 weeks along as far as I can tell and I am almost 95% sure my husband had nothing to do with it.

Lil
I am so happy for you. You have a new life growing in you. Such a wonderful gift.

Good to know you are getting it done...if your husband can't. He will now be caring for yours and your bf baby.

This will be especially hard on him when he finds out the child I am carring is mixed race. He never thought I was the type to sneak around on him. Honestly, neither did I...

so hot

Lil Dawn that is hot. May I ask do you think the child is a black mans baby ?

Users who are viewing this thread