Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

just athenia

• Thread starterathenia
  • Start date
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must agree with everyone one else. THAT`S A NICE ASS. I`d hit it from the back the way it needs to be hit

That is one perfect ass. It needs to be licked, then spanked, then fucked hard!

mandingonigga25 said:
i guess you just came for a damn ego boost since you're not actually talking to anyone. :whatever:
first of all i dont need a damn ego boost...second of all i do speak to people here...im in the chat room alot....ive been a member here for a while now...THANK YOU.....please dont post in my thread if you are going to be rude...

blacberry said:
u go gurl tell em like it is.
thank you...you know me i aint no stuck up bitch that needs an ego boost

that is true i have talked to u in the chat room a few times myself, pretty nice from what i can tell when i talked to u.

blacberry said:
that is true i have talked to u in the chat room a few times myself, pretty nice from what i can tell when i talked to u.
what a clown... chat room conversations are the equivalent of making brief eye contact with someone at a busy transit station. if she's not an attention ***** why did she pm me just to tell me she replied to my fuckin comment? :whatever:

mandingonigga25 said:
what a clown... chat room conversations are the equivalent of making brief eye contact with someone at a busy transit station. if she's not an attention ***** why did she pm me just to tell me she replied to my fuckin comment? :whatever:

if u cantt handle the truth partner just leave it alone :blahblah: :nono:

mandingonigga25 said:
JUST THINK!!!!! I POSTED IN YOUR THREAD AND I WAS NICE TO YOU...WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH AN ASS????????

Users who are viewing this thread