Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Jules - Aussie milf

• Thread starterDark_Destroyer_UK
  • Start date
D

Dark_Destroyer_UK

Admin - PLEASE DELETE, thank you.

Pics deleted.

Oh YEAH!! Let's see this pretty white wife on her knees, surrounded by a group of hung black men.

WoW

I have been a member for awhile here and had 1 post and this will be the last!
I have never seen another wife in here as hot as Aussie wife!!!!

If you find one let me know she is by far the best looking lady I have seen
in here or anywhere else!!!!;)

damn....that is one hot body....she definitely deserves all the cock she gets...

As a young boy, there were always a very few neighborhood moms that were
super sexy. Today they are MILF's, and I have to say the Jules is probably the fantasy of a bunch of young men around her. You are one very sexy woman and dress to please. The hits will keep on coming your way.

Hot damn you are sexy. Are you currently in the UK? Can you travel to America? I would luv to get together.

Wow, she seems to have the total package....pretty face, awesome legs, brains and nice tits. Give us some history on her sexual experiences...has she gone black yet, thinking about it or what?

How did Dark Destroyer get pics of a MILF from aussieland?

T

Found on a long, drawn out search.

Seems that some guys think I'm her...would help to actually read....anyway, there weren't any fakes, so I've deleted her pics - wouldn't be fair to leave them up for people to 'steal' and pass off as their own!

Totally - pics up for two days, and nothing. I've checked other recent threads, and pics were faked in less than an hour. Not to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread