Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

jewish girl

• Thread starterclassicalgas
  • Start date
C

classicalgas

this is a jewish dirty slut who loves black cock hehe!

Reactions: BullMX
oops forgot pix

Attachments

• 15(1).jpg
    15(1).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,937
  • 13(1).jpg
    13(1).jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2,270
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,931
hello from toronto

how r u luv,

how is the DC game doing?

wow you are one hott jewish dirty slut :) i'd love to fill you up sometime!

thank you, your comments are appreciated..your more then welcoem to add me on msn to chat. if i hear more comments ill post more pics..

Being a jewish male, we have a limited selection of pretty jewish women. Apparently our selection is now one less. Another one lost to the BBC...

Beautiful

That Deseverves Alot Of Big Black Cocks Up In It....

This girl is absolutley awesome...im just a white boy, but she chatted to me about big black cocks, tellin me how hot she was for them and how she'd NEVER fuck a white weener again! cant blame i totally agree. She is quite forthcoming and while id like to fuck i know i have no chance as she is BBC only...Great!

Thanks for the comments! Well as I promised heres a few more pics of little old me..Please give more naughty comments !

-JewishSlut4BBC

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 791
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 785
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 971
damn that mouth. made to wrap around my dick, just before i tear your back out.

damn thats a sexy girl would be better with a lil meat on her bones but still very sexy

u are one hot girl sexy ass u need black cock

When and why did you turn into a BBC slut, and does mommy and daddy know? Do they still expect you to marry a nice jewish boy?

damn, sexy for sure, definetely big black cock worthy, i work ram that pussy till you bleed

you look like one of those nasty teen white sluts that sucks black dick everyday. you just got that look on your face that you need black dick. love the pics, post some more

as another jewish male..i can say good for you...I'm honestly suprsied more young jeiwsh girls don't go black...hopefully i'll talk 2 u on msn sometime.

Love the Jewish Princess

She is really beautiful and i'm thrilled that she prefers BBC!! Blacks rule!!! jim

nice pics

you can see the effect they have on me!

Attachments

• deck.jpg
    deck.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 391
=)

wow! would never have expected so many responses. I appreciate them all! In response to the boy who asked, yes, my parents are quite aware im a slut for BBC. I bring home black boys all the time so to them its quite obvious. they dont approve but their gonna have to get used to it :love: For anyone who'd like to chat, my msn is cantforget69@hotmail.com

Here are a few more pics..any comments would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 763
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,310
  • mee.jpg
    mee.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 683
  • white.jpg
    white.jpg