Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

JACK OFF BUDDY NEEDED

• Thread starterAzCock
  • Start date
Everyone is so spread... and not in a good way lol

Anyone along the west coast of the UK over the next two weeks?

I would enjoy chatting with an older guy about fantasies. I like to think about my wife with other men. Sometimes chatting in the rooms but also through emails.

Reactions: sephoro, BILLD and incog
jayandkimberly said:
I would enjoy chatting with an older guy about fantasies. I like to think about my wife with other men. Sometimes chatting in the rooms but also through emails.
Always hot hearing how bad someone else wants your wife and the fantasies they have in their head about her. Don't know if any have been "older" that I've chatted with, but it's been fun. Maybe now I'm the older one lol

Reactions: sephoro and jayandkimberly
CJJoinus said:
I would love this if anyone was in the Humboldt Nebraska area because I would take it much further
Anyone wanna stroke?

IMG_5660.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Readyu and incog
NYCtitty said:
Anyone wanna stroke?

IMG_5660.jpeg
Stroking right now...just not in a position to make it a joint endeavor

Virginia Hampton Roads area. anyone want to meet up and look at our wives while we enjoy some mutual stroking direct msg me I am so "UP" for that

hard 1.jpg

Reactions: NYCtitty

Users who are viewing this thread