• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Its going to be great

• Thread startermscuckwife
  • Start date

mscuckwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2011
My husband just left for work and I have a great afternoon ahead. I called my black lover and told him to come on over and bring friends. He said he would bring 3 or 4. I am going to try dp today I am so excited. I mean what could be better than an afternoon of huge black cocks!!!!!!

Today was totally fucking wonderful. Four big cocks 5 hours how much better can it be. Then as soon as husband came home he wanted it again. My pussy was so sore, but I am happy.

You may be sore but you it hurts so good doesnt it. Having your men satisfy you only makes you want more until you are totally exahsted. It sounds like your stamina is better than most and I hope for us all here that you continue to keep us posted. Take a pic or two of your well used body and share it with us. We are all here for the creme pie baby.

Saraha said:
It is a great feeling when a woman gets nailed by extra cocks lusting after her body - does wonders for her self-esteem, she feels valued and needed.

Imagine how disappointed many married women feel when no guy flirts with his eyes to show HE is disappointed he didn't meet her first. It helps many women to cope with life if they know that other men would step in if her marriage fell over. It encourages her to demand a higher performance from her hubby, to keep him on his toes.

Users who are viewing this thread