Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is Wife Ready?

• Thread starterwaynejoyce4fun
  • Start date

waynejoyce4fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2008
Hi All:

Hoping that I might be able to get some good advice. Over the past couple of years, my wife and I have fantasized and roleplayed with the idea of her being fucked by a dominant lover while I watch. At first she would play along during love making but always tell me that the next day how much she loved me and that she would never really do it for real. She no longer tells me she would not do it, and has been purchasing really sexy lingerie over the past year. The roleplaying involving a another male has become a primary focus during sex for us and she really loses herself in her passion when pretending that I am abull. She becomes extremely aroused, wet, and open as soon as we start to discuss another male, and preferably a very dominant male who "makes" her do things she has not done with me.

Over time our fantasy has eveloved into two areas, one is where I surprise her and bring a lover to a hotel where we are staying, and the other is where she picks up a guy and takes him back to the hotel room. She told me last night during sex that she really loves the fantasy of picking a guy up. I went along with the fantasy and told how I would bet that it would make her feel really sexy knowing how men are attracted to her.

She always tells me that she wants me to watch, and over time has begun to discuss some details of her fantasies. These usually involve a male who has a large cock (although mine is not small) and she has recently begun to admit to me that she gets very hot thinking about kissing the guy, and actually having some attraction to him. Generally, when she discusses her fantasy, she tells me that she would want him to fuck her first and then have me second. She also told me last night that she would want him to fuck her for a really long time.

This past weekend we had sex two times, and each time my wife would tell me how when she "plays with her pussy" she fantasizes about how we are in a bar at a local hotel and how she picks up the bartender and brings him back to our room. She told me that she loves the idea of him kissing her and stroking her and then he seductively undresses her while I watch. I think that would be sexy to watch, but hard at the same time. She told me that she could just imagine how hard I would get watching her lover undress her.

Over time she has admitted more and more to me and I am wondering if she would actually consider living out the fantasy. She is quite attractive and we have a really nice marriage which includes having enough trust in one another to discuss our fantasies. I think she would be afraid of what could happen if we really did it!

Any thoughts?

It sounds like the woman is ready to get well and truly fucked by someone other than you. I suggest you do what you can to help make it happen for her ASAP.

I would suggest that you start making preparations to live out the fantasy. Get a hotel room. Go to the hotel bar with her when she is wearing revealing clothes. Have her act like she is alone. It will probably take a few times of playing like this before she has the confidence to follow through, but it will happen!

Shower her with gifts at each step.

You'll soon be a cuck!

OneForSure said:
I would suggest that you start making preparations to live out the fantasy. Get a hotel room. Go to the hotel bar with her when she is wearing revealing clothes. Have her act like she is alone. It will probably take a few times of playing like this before she has the confidence to follow through, but it will happen!

Shower her with gifts at each step.

You'll soon be a cuck!

that is good advice, I do once in a while send her e-mails which she thinks are from a guy that I have been talking too about our fantasies. Its so funny because she is discrete in her replies because she does not know if it is really me or somene that I have discussed her with. I think taking her to the bar is similar in that it gets her used to to the idea of talking to men.

Should I watch the first time?

One quick question, if we do the bar thing, should she go to the room alone with the guy the first time, or should she tell him that I want to watch. I think if I arange something in advance it would be cool to watch, but she might not have the confidence to ask the other guy if I can watch.

Hi Wayne, I don’t know if mine is good advice, I just tell my thoughts.
Your wife is ready to play the cuckold or the hotwife game. Maybe you have a close friend that is trustworthy and discrete. I would ask her if she knows a guy she would like to take to bed. If she prefers to pick up a fuck-toy at a bar, she should make sure to use condoms.

enser said:
Hi Wayne, I don’t know if mine is good advice, I just tell my thoughts.
Your wife is ready to play the cuckold or the hotwife game. Maybe you have a close friend that is trustworthy and discrete. I would ask her if she knows a guy she would like to take to bed. If she prefers to pick up a fuck-toy at a bar, she should make sure to use condoms.

So far not alot of discussion - everyone seems pretty sure that she is ready. I know that she would not want it to be someone we know, would it be wise to try and find someone on adultfrinedfinder or something like that? Then maybe have him meet for a drink? My thought is that at least for a first time it might make jpyce feel a little more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread