Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is this wrong of my wife ?

• Thread starterSunnyman
  • Start date

Sunnyman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2024
So when my wife gives me head she lets me look at pics of this girl while she sucks me off since it gets me harder what are your thoughts ? IMG_7243.jpegIMG_7242.jpegIMG_7244.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, Jong and Maximan
I guess your wife likes to suck a hard cock and evidently you don't get hard enough without some other visual stimulation,
Do either of you know her?

Reactions: eriknb
fk2546 said:
I guess your wife likes to suck a hard cock and evidently you don't get hard enough without some other visual stimulation,
Do either of you know her?
She’s my buddies 18yo daughter

• Love
Reactions: Jong
fk2546 said:
I guess your wife has seen you checking her out?
She just knows I’m imagining her suck my cock instead

Reactions: eriknb
Sunnyman said:
So when my wife gives me head she lets me look at pics of this girl while she sucks me off since it gets me harder what are your thoughts ? IMG_7243.jpegIMG_7242.jpegIMG_7244.jpeg
is that the daughter ?

Sunnyman said:
There’s nothing wrong if it enhances both of your pleasures

Users who are viewing this thread