• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is there a certain way your wife let's you have sex with her?

• Thread starterjonny
  • Start date

jonny

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2008
Is there a certain way your wife let's you have sex with her?

Mine does.

Well...for one, I have to always wear a condom. No if, ands, or buts about that.

It has to be done with the lights off, and in the missionary postion.

She also is pretty clothed. So am I.

She only takes her panties off in the dark.

I'm not allowed to see her naked. That is only for her lover.

I usually have to lay on the bed beside her, both of us naked. I am alowed to use my hand as I rub her belly and bare pussy. I seldom get to fuck her.

If she lets you jerk off in her presence it's more than you deserve.

I don't get to do it often. About once every 2 months.

The rest of the time it's just my hand.

As I go through and look at post and threads when I come to the cuckolds forum I always read about either my wife wont let me nor I have to do this or that or I am ****** to watch her I just can get the fact as I look at this as a woman being a controling person or the man if he is the dom one. So if you praatice this where do you draw the line as not to have this controling issue go on in everyday life as if you pratice something you become good at it. I guess I will never understand why a man or woman wiould want someone controling them in life just do not understand this sexual pratice or pleasure.

the problem is that there are maby aspects of cuckoldry, we are quite mild in that WE control the "bull", and when he thinks he is in control, he isn't. That in itself makes it more fun for us

However,, like most areas of the site, cuckoldry attracts a massive amount of wannabees who like the idea of giving up control but would never do so and many of the posts are fantasy that you need to take with more than a pinch of salt

mhall said:
the problem is that there are maby aspects of cuckoldry, we are quite mild in that WE control the "bull", and when he thinks he is in control, he isn't. That in itself makes it more fun for us

However,, like most areas of the site, cuckoldry attracts a massive amount of wannabees who like the idea of giving up control but would never do so and many of the posts are fantasy that you need to take with more than a pinch of salt

As this is a lifestyle choice, is it really giving up control? I don't think so. My wife and I are right where we want to be...

I do get to fuck her, but my cum is not allowed inside of her and I usually finish up by hand or just don't get to cum. Sometimes I get shut off a few days before a date which builds the sexual tension.

Different strokes for different folks.....I cut hub off a few days before a date but when I get home it is "Katie bar the door"....He is welcome to do as he wishes with me if Im not too sore. He always cleans the slop from my vagina and I usually tell him the details of my date while he masturbates on me or has intercourse with me. He dont last long but we have all Sunday. It works for us

I am not allowed to put my dick in her pussy, it is reserved for her lover. She insists that I lick and suck her pussy until she comes almost every night. She says she sleeps better that way. She lets me jack off if I ask permission and I am required to eat the cum. On special nights, she might allow me to titty fuck her and then clean up the mess. It only happens on special occasions such as anniversary. I am grateful for whatever she allows me.

I have to give her a full body massage first and then pleasure her with her rabbit vibrator until she has had numerous orgasms. Then she makes me wear a condom and makes me mount her and hump her fast to get off as quick as possible. She then tells me how she could barely feel my little cock and that I cum so fast and she giggles.

Susan said:
Different strokes for different folks.....I cut hub off a few days before a date but when I get home it is "Katie bar the door"....He is welcome to do as he wishes with me if Im not too sore. He always cleans the slop from my vagina and I usually tell him the details of my date while he masturbates on me or has intercourse with me. He dont last long but we have all Sunday. It works for us

Similar for us. I always clean her pussy when she comes home. Her pussy feels so wonderful stretched and slippery with his sperm. Knowing why she is so wet, loose and slippery, I also don't last long.

my sex now

my sex is me eating her out then fucking her with a BIG dildo, then maybe putting my dick in for a quick second for her to feel the difference then put the toy back in .. alll the way in and make her cum hard..she squirts from the toy onto my semi hard dick. then she makes me get her clit off with the vibrator or she does it herself as I watch.

we go to bed, me hard and aching-leaking precum. her totally satisfied

My wife makes me wear 2 condoms anytime im allowed to have intercourse with her usually once a month if im lucky and if i can cum quickly, usually after i have made her cum with nearly 5 fingers and licking her out so i feel so small. All other times are for her enjoyment I use her vibrator which is larger then me, my fingers, or my mouth and tounge and then i am left with an aching boner that im only allowed to get rid of when shes not in the room usually the next morning and she walks around wearing her best Lingerie every night mostly when its that time of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread