Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is she ready to suck two big black cocks?

• Thread starterBigguy
  • Start date

Bigguy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
Oh how I would love to watch her suck two big fat black cocks at once. First have the two guys fondle her tits, then one on each tit sucking while she moans in pleasure. Then watch as they take turns titty fucking her. Later they'de slip their cocks intoher mouth while sh sucks on the head. After she relaxes, I'll watch as she tries to deep thraot those big mother fuckers. Probably can't ,but it would be fun to watch her try as she gags on them. What a scene it would be to watch her slide a couple of big black cocks in and out of her mouth. I'd get so fucking horny watching her face get stuffed with black cock!
First, they'de have to play with her tits.

Lay her back and stuff her face with black cock! Maybe one could fuck her a while.

Does she look like she would know what to do with two big black cocks?

Tasting the cock before she shoves it down her throat!

Taking that mother fucker all the way in! Wouldn't you love to have her choke down your big black cock?

Would you be willing to share this pretty face with another big black cock?

Drop her to her knees and work her over with your big black cocks!

What do you think, can she handle it? How would you work her over?Comments?

Why stop at two? Give that woman all the cock she can handle. A beautiful woman like her deserves nothing .

yup stuff her and make that cum spew out her nose

Users who are viewing this thread