• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is Neutering an Option or a Fantasy for you?

• Thread starterimpcon
  • Start date
As you might have guessed from my "nick", I was castrated about three years ago. Although not specifically for cuckolding or submission it feeds into that a little bit too. I find that I still have sexual desires but on a much smaller scale than when I was intact. I do not have much ability to have sex even though I occasionally take hormones.

Too little to give erections!

NuttedCuck said:
Testosterone is produced in small quantities by the adrenal glads, the same place that females get it from. I ejaculate a small amount of clear fluid. I still have prostate intact.

At best the adrenals produce 5% compared to the testes and it is a woman's ovaries produces her testosterone! Both males and females produce both but female hormones are the natural ones we both react and adjust to.
As women age their oetrogen reduces and by contrast their testosterone increases so they get hornier over 30 but equally many women on the pill lose their sex drive as their testosterone doesn't increase to compensate the way a man's oestrogen does when he takes extra testosterone!

4julie said:
At best the adrenals produce 5% compared to the testes and it is a woman's ovaries produces her testosterone! Both males and females produce both but female hormones are the natural ones we both react and adjust to.
As women age their oetrogen reduces and by contrast their testosterone increases so they get hornier over 30 but equally many women on the pill lose their sex drive as their testosterone doesn't increase to compensate the way a man's oestrogen does when he takes extra testosterone!

There is a lot of truth in this. My Testosterone went from 840ng/dl to 35ng/dl. Also, us older guys tend to produce Estrogen pretty readily when taking Testosterone supplements. My wife, on the other hand seems to be losing interest in sex since menopause - maybe I can do something about that.

As a cuck who has been in chastity for most of the 6 yrs my wife has been cuckolding me I would have to agree with what Saraha and Steev said about caastration..ie...that if a cuck is castrated then his "desire" to have sex ,if it is not eliminated completely, would certainly be diminished signifigantly, and that would negate the feelings of denial and frustration associated with being horny and wanting to have sex with one's wife, but knowing you can't ,while her bulls can.For those of us in long term chastity, who are not only denied sex,but also denied having orgasms through masturbation,that frustration is even more acute ,and hightened by the fact that it turns us on when our wives have sex with ,and give sex to thier bulls whilee denying it to us,which make sus even hornier, which makes thhe fact that we can't come even more frustrating..(and round and round it goes)

My wife and I have discussed,as gw2n suggested,the desireability of having my penis removed (an operation called a penectomy) while leaving my balls intact, so that i would still have the desire to come,but have no penis to stimulate and therefore no way to acheve an orgasm..That's how it is now with my cock permanently "locked up" in a chastity device, but my wife likes the idea of her being able to tease me by playing with my balls,and allowing me to get on top of her and between her legs with my balls pressed against her pussy but with no cock and no posibilty of enjoyig an orgasm. I like that idea too, but am not sure if it would be more or less frustrating that way..because as it stands now my cock gets semi hard in it's cage and I want to play with it,but can't,and if I didn;thave one at all that might be less frustrating.
Of course, this is just fantasy and talk, becasue a penectomy is a serious operation and no physician would perform it sans a medical reason(penile cancer is the most common) ,as is castration,and to attempt either on ones own would most certainly be rediculous,notwithsstanding thee stories to the contrary.

This is screwed up.... You guys need help

Reactions: becontree2001uk
Wow, great story Nutted, good for you, I have looked into it also, its very expensive but would be worth the money,,

not an option, not a fantasy

Reactions: becontree2001uk
Hitler was hoping to disover an injection he could use on men to render them infertile permanently, as he expanded his blue-eyed race of superior people to take over the world. If he had not upset Winston Churchill, he might have suceeded.

impcon said:
As a Dom guy who likes playing with couples where the guy is being cucked, I am wondering if any of you ( men or women) have ever considered taking the big step - turning the willing cuck into a eunuch? To me, that is the ultimate form of cucking - for the cuck to be permanently rendered sexually useless unless he is given hormones to allow him to get hard IF and when his wife and/or her b/f want to give him a special treat if he has been especially good and obedient. I know that such an operation without valid medical reasons is illegall but there are other ways of neutering besides using a knife -although it is a relatively simple operation.
I have been with one couple where the guy 's wife had him castrated and it was really a turn on to see and fondle his empty sack and forever useless, shrinking little dick. In order for him to maintain the illusion of his masculinity, he was on a hormone diet but in reality, as a man, he was finished. So I was wondering if any of the ladies or guys or couples here have ever done this, considered it or if it is even a private fantasy. If you want to discuss it privately, PM me and I'll get back to you.
I am a very willing Cuck, my Wife wants me castrated, she wants to keep my balls in a jar, we are investigating how to go about this and the thought of having an empty scrotum and tiny flaccid penis is going to be a reality, I want to be her eunuch, I want a tiny cock and no balls, her dream is to be able to watch the operation and actually be allowed to cut them off herself.It is going to happen.

Eerect said:
I am a very willing Cuck, my Wife wants me castrated, she wants to keep my balls in a jar, we are investigating how to go about this and the thought of having an empty scrotum and tiny flaccid penis is going to be a reality, I want to be her eunuch, I want a tiny cock and no balls, her dream is to be able to watch the operation and actually be allowed to cut them off herself.It is going to happen.
Wow, you dug back 12 years for that old post. Isn't there anything recent for you to like? Or just a lot of time on your hands to dig back into the archives?

• Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub
bevw said:
Wow, you dug back 12 years for that old post. Isn't there anything recent for you to like? Or just a lot of time on your hands to dig back into the archives?
Always like to delve into the past, some of the members posting may have been castrated and it is a good way to find out if they did it and how they feel before I go ahead and have my testicles removed.

Reactions: SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread