Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is here any BBC from Hungary or Eastern Europe?

• Thread starterBlackLover20
  • Start date
cute little friend you got up there with you...she lookin for some blk cock with you together or what? when do we see some pics of you in less clothing?!?

when i get enough good response, but this will one of you's work to make pictures maybe:p
my_photo042.jpg

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0721&f=my_photo042.jpg

You are so sweet, fresh and dirty...I would love to taste every square inch of you before giving you the stretch your beautifal body craves...

Thank you for the photos.

Hello!
I am a blk m in Vienna Austria. Am really interested in ua offer. Please drop me some lines at eurodacky@hotmail.com. I am sure we shall have fun. We can meet in Hungary or Vienna ok.
Dacky

hey there im in The UK black lover i always travel to eastern europe mostly poland never been to hungary there is always a first time tho. you can get me on msn Blackgy@hotmail.com

I will add you when i go home;)
xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC Coming To Central Europe

Hi there! I will be going to Poland, Prague and Vienna in the next two weeks. If you want to hook up with me it would be cool!

Hello!
I am a blk m in Vienna Austria. Am really interested in ua offer. Please drop me some lines at eurodacky@hotmail.com. I am sure we shall have fun. We can meet in Hungary or Vienna ok.
Dacky

hello lover.
we are in Croatia, recently moved back home from u.s.a, need wife to continue
blk 3some inconnters in Europe, Vienna is not far to visit
if u like before meeting to exchange few pics. pls feel free to contact Maya/Ivan at:
Magdalena.Malatestinic@RI.T-com.Hr

i have many free times in the next one month:)
So pm me and we can discuss everything;)
kisses
xxx
Nicky

Nobody has time to me???:S:((((((
if some nice blakc guy read this PM:S:(
why dont you want me:(
xxx
i still love you

Users who are viewing this thread