Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is every man like this? I'm losing faith...

• Thread starterkootz37
  • Start date
K

kootz37

A lovely little conversation I had with some guy I'd talked to a few times on here previously. Unfortunately, every guy I've spoken to on this message board has been somewhat similar... Are there any guys on here with a maturity level that matches their biological age?

leonard hamilton: hello
Me: hi
leonard hamilton: how have you been, how was your new years
leonard hamilton: hello
Me: I've been ok. New Year's was nice and quiet. Why are you repeating your "hello"?
leonard hamilton: sorry
leonard hamilton: thought you stepped away
leonard hamilton: so why dont you like yahoo
Me: ?
leonard hamilton: you left me a message saying you hate yahoo or something like that
Me: I'm at work - I was on the phone. If I stepped away - would a "hello" really have done you any good anyway?
Me: I'm not a huge yahoo fan, no
Me: but I don't recall leaving that message.
Me: when was this?
leonard hamilton: cant recall the date
Me: ok
leonard hamilton: how is the bf
Me: fine.
leonard hamilton: glad to hear it
leonard hamilton: any chance I can see you this year
Me: well, considering we now have 359 days, I think that could be considered...
leonard hamilton: lol
leonard hamilton: I like your style of communication
leonard hamilton: its funny
Me: funny as in laughing at or with?
leonard hamilton: funny as in your attitude
leonard hamilton: its fine though
leonard hamilton: its to be expecgted
leonard hamilton: expected
leonard hamilton: have a good one
Me: Well that was random
leonard hamilton: no it was not
Me: To be expected? As in...
Me: ?
leonard hamilton: you left me several offline messages
Me: Yes, I believe it was.
leonard hamilton: and I was responding
leonard hamilton: but your attitude was surprising
leonard hamilton: but again, its fine
Me: I really do not believe I left any offline messages. I don't tend to initiate any conversations on yahoo.
Me: and what attitude is that? Because...as far as I can tell - I'm not portraying any specific one.
leonard hamilton: well you did I can show them to yhou
Me: What, exactly, is to be expected?
leonard hamilton: unless someone has access to your messenger
Me: well, please do. As I'm sure it was not me writing them.
Me: I have a computer up at home and 3 roommates. While I wouldn't expect them to use my computer, I guess I can't dismiss the idea completely.
Me: And, again, what is to be expected?
leonard hamilton: never mind
leonard hamilton: have a good one
leonard hamilton: I wont even get started
leonard hamilton has signed out. (1/6/2006 2:06 PM)

Me: Wow - here I am being sincere - and you turn all "yahoo" on me.
leonard hamilton: no
Me: You can't even explain what you mean
Me: quite mature, I see.
leonard hamilton: someone used your yahoo account
leonard hamilton: plus with your attitude
Me: I want to see the messages
leonard hamilton: I dont need the hassle
Me: I have NO attitude
leonard hamilton: and I have been raised to treat women with respect
leonard hamilton: so I just choose to leave the conversation alone
Me: so I'm really lost as to what you mean. As you see, this is the internet, so...I'm really not sure how you can assume I have some sort of attitude without any sort of vocal intonation
Me: The written word is not always taken as well as spoken...so I'm trying to understand where you see that I have this "attitude" you speak of. Because on my end, this isn't an attitude at all.
Me: Just someone trying to find out what was said to someone without my knowledge - and someone trying to figure out what another means.
Me: However, you are taking the easy route out, not showing any evidence of what you speak - and ducking out of a mature conversation because you can't explain what you mean by "to be expected". We've rarely talked - explain to me how anything I say could "be expected".
Me: So, do as you wish, but understand that you are 10 years my elder - yet I'm still being the mature one in a matter that I really am not sure has any true relevance.

Is this how all of you men are?

take a pill lady u too tied up in urself with all due respect.he may have communication problems u shud not take the micky.after all we not all the same as u get older u will realise people are fundmentaly different.give the guy a break

Is Every Man Like This?

Your thread will be a constant reminder to myself that I hope to NOT EVER get caught up in conversations with people like you. To get so involved in a chat that you see it necessary to quote it, line for line, to everyone else on the site... Seems as if HE was the mature one, as he saw fit to walk away from you. Good for him. You need some REAL ISSUES to relate to...

Kootz37. If your looking for "intelligence" you are looking in the wrong place,honey. You wont find any here.

Unlike the rest of the guys on here,i can see that you were not giving attitude,as it's quite hard to distinguish,when your only typing words,instead of using your voice. That man didn't want to carry on conversation,because you seem like a strong woman with an opinion,and that probably scared him.:)

Truth be told;If you think your going to find a respectable,decent,man on here,your sadly mistaken. This website is for women who "crave" black men. And if you don't show some sort of astonishment,and "bow down" to them like they are gold,they will ignore you and move on to a more submissive woman.

My advice to you would be;Start pretending to be submissive. If that's not you,i suggest you move on and find your fantasy elsewhere. Maybe a respected newspaper,or somewhere local.

Just offering advice:)

White-Male 'Truth'

White-Male_Truth said:
Kootz37. If your looking for "intelligence" you are looking in the wrong place,honey. You wont find any here.

Unlike the rest of the guys on here,i can see that you were not giving attitude,as it's quite hard to distinguish,when your only typing words,instead of using your voice. That man didn't want to carry on conversation,because you seem like a strong woman with an opinion,and that probably scared him.:)

Truth be told;If you think your going to find a respectable,decent,man on here,your sadly mistaken. This website is for women who "crave" black men. And if you don't show some sort of astonishment,and "bow down" to them like they are gold,they will ignore you and move on to a more submissive woman.

My advice to you would be;Start pretending to be submissive. If that's not you,i suggest you move on and find your fantasy elsewhere. Maybe a respected newspaper,or somewhere local.

Just offering advice:)

I was quite bemused at the input you provide to this thread. Bemused because, coincidently I read an article today on CNN that relates to what you try to say. In part: "A panel of linguists has decided the word that best reflects 2005 is "truthiness," defined as the quality of stating concepts one wishes or believes to be true, rather than the facts.

and "...a professor at North Carolina State University who specializes in lexicology, said "truthiness" means "truthy, not facty."

It characterizes your input directly. If you don't believe that one can discern meaning or intent from the written word (and I discerned your meaning, as well), then I have to believe that you're delving into 'truthiness,' or worse. I'll stick with the facts, and if 'truthy' gets you through the day, that's fine with me.

Finally a bit more base... If you believe all the BS that you read or come across in this (or any other chat room), I've got some swamp land that I'll sell you. No one is ****** to 'show astonishment, or bow' to any other person in these activities. It's all consensual, or more likely fantasy. Again, since you read so literally, I'd suggest that this chat room might be too much for you. Your brand of 'intelligence' is quite frankly, a danger to yourself, as I see it.

Raunchy Randy said:
I was quite bemused at the input you provide to this thread. Bemused because, coincidently I read an article today on CNN that relates to what you try to say. In part: "A panel of linguists has decided the word that best reflects 2005 is "truthiness," defined as the quality of stating concepts one wishes or believes to be true, rather than the facts.

and "...a professor at North Carolina State University who specializes in lexicology, said "truthiness" means "truthy, not facty."

It characterizes your input directly. If you don't believe that one can discern meaning or intent from the written word (and I discerned your meaning, as well), then I have to believe that you're delving into 'truthiness,' or worse. I'll stick with the facts, and if 'truthy' gets you through the day, that's fine with me.

Finally a bit more base... If you believe all the BS that you read or come across in this (or any other chat room), I've got some swamp land that I'll sell you. No one is ****** to 'show astonishment, or bow' to any other person in these activities. It's all consensual, or more likely fantasy. Again, since you read so literally, I'd suggest that this chat room might be too much for you. Your brand of 'intelligence' is quite frankly, a danger to yourself, as I see it.

Fair enough. I respect your opinion. The fact remains,she need not look for an intelligent man on this forum,because to be frank,there isn't any. Maybe yourself excluded. You seem like an intelligent man.....Other than that,most of the men on here demand to be worshipped. Most of the men on here,look for submissive women,turnning down even the more intelligent,gorgeous one's in search for a fat slob,who has no respect for herself.

If the women on here show any hint of intelligence,or independence,or will for that matter,the male quickly tells the woman she needs to get over herself.

I have already stated in previous threads,why most of the men are here. Maybe you can take the time to pull the threads up. I address this very situation. Most of the men on here are not here because of fantasies sake,but rather self-esteem issues.

I read the typped conversation this woman had with this,gentlemen. She stated she didn't send him any messages,and he promptly predicted she had an attitude. All because she didn't act in a more submissive manner.....When the men on this site see such behavior,comming from a woman(independence)they are very quick to assume,she's stuck on herself,when in fact,they are intimidated by her intelligence.

She asked a simple question. "Can she find any intelligent men on here" and i responded back to her,giving my advice. My advice is my personal experience on this site,forum,and chat room. 95% of the men involved in this fantasy,want a submissive woman.

It's not that hard to understand.

But anyway......I like your response. Very calculated,and direct. Even though the Cnn reference had no Relevance to what i was saying.

kootz37 said:
yadda, yadda, yadda,..
Is this how all of you men are?

in short: NO!

i find it curious tho how most ppl who read this communication presumed that leonard's opinion of you having an attitude meant it was negative or an "attitude". that would be the common/popular belief, but still presumptious. he never explained what kind of attitude u had in spite of your repeated efforts to find out. anyway, i find the whole exchange full of presumptions. just an observation. ;)

My initial response in this was a simple query as to why the lady felt it necessary to elevate an unpleasant CHAT to a verbatim response via a FORUM Thread... If she didn't like the tone or theme of the chat, why not just 'let it go (as I will upon this response)?'

OF COURSE not every man is like leonard, just as not every woman is like the person who initiated this thread. Why would she come on much like a vindictive woman, out to inflict ridicule...

How you read D/s (my lifestyle, BTW) into the equation is so much beyond me. But then, I don't question your right to 'presume.'

There's too much here (for me) to peruse and enjoy, so I won't continue to dialogue with you in this thread. So long as your White Male 'truthiness' sates your pallet, you'll find comfort in your conclusions.

I am shocked to see my conversation up but not really

Amazing. So this is what the internet comes to, having to defend yourself to invisible assholes. This lady is typical of what trash is available online now. I have been "chatting" with her for weeks, not begging at all. Just curious since she put out the vibes what she was curious about. I found out she lives and works near me. Cool. That should have made it easy for us to meet. Quite the opposite, all she had time to do was chat on Yahoo all day. Not my thing. After a week or two of that, I got bored and left her alone. Then she sends me some email (which I wont post, I am not a cut and paster) which she detailed she has a boyfriend with a small penis but he comes first in her life (no problem there) but also she spends all of her available time with him (again no problem) and she cant even go out with anyone else. So I sat down, read the email just to ensure I did not get confused. Basically she is online teasing or looking for a better offer. Again, her choice. I decided to leave it alone. The holidays passed and I said hello. Now bear in mind I am at work also, but she tried to blast me by giving me shit like I am at work and cant get back to you right away. I just felt like I was spinning my wheels and bailed. Now for her to post a conversation where I did nothing wrong is very childish. It just shows me that the internet has truly changed and that you cant be real with anyone on here.

Raunchy Randy said:
My initial response in this was a simple query as to why the lady felt it necessary to elevate an unpleasant CHAT to a verbatim response via a FORUM Thread... If she didn't like the tone or theme of the chat, why not just 'let it go (as I will upon this response)?'

OF COURSE not every man is like leonard, just as not every woman is like the person who initiated this thread. Why would she come on much like a vindictive woman, out to inflict ridicule...

How you read D/s (my lifestyle, BTW) into the equation is so much beyond me. But then, I don't question your right to 'presume.'

There's too much here (for me) to peruse and enjoy, so I won't continue to dialogue with you in this thread. So long as your White Male 'truthiness' sates your pallet, you'll find comfort in your conclusions.

:) Very well. I don't "assume" though. These are situations i have witnessed. It's obvious by the topics started,by the males here. One not need to look further,than the thread tittle's and chat room discussion's.

thickbrutha4523 said:
Amazing. So this is what the internet comes to, having to defend yourself to invisible assholes. This lady is typical of what trash is available online now. I have been "chatting" with her for weeks, not begging at all. Just curious since she put out the vibes what she was curious about. I found out she lives and works near me. Cool. That should have made it easy for us to meet. Quite the opposite, all she had time to do was chat on Yahoo all day. Not my thing. After a week or two of that, I got bored and left her alone. Then she sends me some email (which I wont post, I am not a cut and paster) which she detailed she has a boyfriend with a small penis but he comes first in her life (no problem there) but also she spends all of her available time with him (again no problem) and she cant even go out with anyone else. So I sat down, read the email just to ensure I did not get confused. Basically she is online teasing or looking for a better offer. Again, her choice. I decided to leave it alone. The holidays passed and I said hello. Now bear in mind I am at work also, but she tried to blast me by giving me shit like I am at work and cant get back to you right away. I just felt like I was spinning my wheels and bailed. Now for her to post a conversation where I did nothing wrong is very childish. It just shows me that the internet has truly changed and that you cant be real with anyone on here.

DAYUM! that was you she was referring to as "leonard" dude? lol! oh well.. live & learn bruh.. live & learn

Users who are viewing this thread