Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is Breeding really wrong?

• Thread starterInterracial_Voyeur101
  • Start date
Interracial_Voyeur101 said:
I get turn on hearing stories about women having unsafe sex and getting pregnant.
GOOD FOR YOU!:)

Interracial_Voyeur101 said:
so does it matter who posts it and where it comes from did not know it was owned
eh, not really.

White women whether they are Wives or Single as soon as they give birth they are treated by a slut by most folks Black and White, but as soon as she takes her child out to the Mall or the Park, she keeps getting hit on by black guys.
A black guy I know said" One a white women opens her legs, she is available meat for any black guy".

AnabolicFrog said:
White women whether they are Wives or Single as soon as they give birth they are treated by a slut by most folks Black and White, but as soon as she takes her child out to the Mall or the Park, she keeps getting hit on by black guys.
A black guy I know said" One a white women opens her legs, she is available meat for any black guy".
Women that give birth are not treated like sluts black or white and every woman that takes a child to the mall or park is not hit on by a black man and once a woman open her legs she is available meat for any black guy all I can say is this whole post of yours is straight up BS.

Personally, I like to feel what I am up in, so I don't dig the raincoats.

And if a girl don't want a kid then get on the pill or stop fuckin!! Bitches know what they are doin

Don't let them play you like its your fault. I aint ever got in some pussy that didn't know how babies were made, lol.

AnabolicFrog said:

This is a bullshit statement,,,,my buddies' white wife would kick your head off(she is a martial artist), if any guy tries to disrepect her just because she has her bi-racial kids with her......she ain't a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually I think I'm seeing this from a different angle from everyone. I thought when I opened this thread he'd give a good reason, not that gibberish.. butttt I'm thinking its "wrong" because if all african american people be having babies with white girls and none with other african american girls, wouldnt they be thinning up their gene pool? Or do african american males breed white AND black girls juuust to make sure? There would be no more true african americans to breed white women. Lol, dont get me wrong here. My policy is if its all good, no ones getting hurt, legal and in the privacy of their own home then breed away but I feel one day all minorities would whiten up their gene pool.

mhall said:
I think the word "breeding" is the potential problem as it has connatations (spelling?). If a couple want a child out of love I don't give a flying fig how they get it - and if that includes their own kink, so be it. But the term "breeding" implies things I can't put my finger on but don't seem right. It may be the correct term technicaly but.....

My first post here. I have to agree with the quote above. To me the word breeding is problematic. It suggests an animalistic mating rather than what really should go into a planned pregnancy..love and commitment to each other and that child. Everyone is going to have their opinions but I do have a problem with that word.

Now that I have read through this thread, I figured I would throw my two cents in for what it is worth. First off I am not an individual who believes in morality, due to the religious connotations that tend to go with such. However, I do believe in being ethical as ethics is defined as "that branch of philosophy dealing with values relating to human conduct, with respect to the rightness and wrongness of certain actions and to the goodness and badness of the motives and ends of such actions." cited from Dictionary.com

If you desire a child, and will raise it well, then it should be from whoever the prospective mother desires for the father to be. If the pregnacy occurs due to a lack of prepartion, serious thought must go into how to handle the situation by all parties involved. Building a strong foundation for the child is what is important, as will be the defined roles of the adults in that childs life. And if the husband is not the biological father and is willing to raise that child as well or if both the husband and the biological father are involved, there does need to be a discussion held with the child once they reach a certain level of comprehension to explain that their family dynamics are not typical in this cultural environment.

Now as to the topic will it be easy for bi-racial children, though some people say there will be no problem at all, I disagree. I grew up in North Carolina, right near the South Carolina border. Throughout my teenage years, the majority of my friends and associates were black guys, who were involved with white women. The undercurrent of racisim is still prevalent in certain areas, and those I knew who had biracial children, were given grief. It wasn't always outright and forthcoming, but even looks and certain words and small actions can convey quite a bit of meaning. Now as time goes on, people as a whole tend to progress beyond, but there are those who will never change and will pass their hateful nature on to their children. Thus sometimes biracial children will be ******* to the hatred, not by the parents, but by the children whom they interact with at school or in day care. And it is often the case that when children are ******* to such, that they do not take it home and talk with anyone they know about it. Children don't show emotions the same as adults, and if something happens that causes them depressive emotions they tend to display it in the form of anger. Thus it is important for those involved in the child's life to be aware of how the child is acting and if their behaviors take a sudden change.

Now as to the comment about thinning out the gene pool, there is absolutely no scientific evidence to back that up.

If a young, white woman is a "walking wet dream", then it will be difficult for a black guy to not become aroused at her beauty. It is only natural to want to take her on a date and go "all the way" if she lets him. Chemistry takes over and is too powerful to resist.

Hi DeviantOne...
i TOTALLY agree with the first 2 paragraphs on your REPLY...
In the original post there was NO mention about interracial impregnation, simply being impregnated the Natural way or chosing the Artificial way ( tru a clinic).
When being done the natural way... the husband participate 100 % in the pleasures...
when done artificially the husband has 0 % pleasure !
Considering the original post, my 2 cents worth is simple, doing * IT * the natural way with a Surogate male that the couple decide to select... and HAVE the husband participate in a certain way like being close to his wife, kissing... caressing her while the *** act *** of impregnation is in full action. As several members have mentioned... it is the LOVE of the child by both wife and husband that must have the highest priority...
Peace
Edith

I can't see ever asking a black bull to wear a condom. Love to feel the bareback black cock riding up into and out of me.

sus

AnabolicFrog said:

I heard about this one white couple who adopted a black child and black guys in the neighborhood kept hitting on her cuz they all assumed she was a slut for black men.

What's it all about? For the women I think it is about submission, humiliation or feeling 'special.'

For me it about power, domination and conquest. Pushing someone to do something they have never done before just cuz it is what I want. I like seeing a white husband's face change after I tell him how sexy and slutty his wife will look after I get her pregnant and he knows she is carrying a black man's child. Seeing a white wife get excited and scared at the same time when I tell her we are not going to use birth control just to show her who is boss. Feeling a pregnant white woman's belly and asking her who the father is after a gangbang 6 months ago and hearing her say 'I don't know.' Going to a restaurant with my arm around a white college girl all big and pregnant and twenty years younger than me and seeing people look up for a minute and know it was me even if they do not say anything.

I am sure I will hear some noise about this but that does not matter. There are plenty of players who are into this scene. They might be too embarrassed to say it. They might not want to hear the shit some others here will dish out. But they are out there and in here. Breeding is more popular then ever. I can talk more couples into it now in the chatroom then when I first started back in the day. College couples, married couples together for 10 or 15 years, newly weds, submissives, all kinds. Sometimes I even get personal messages with offers.

Mind you I do not do this all the time. Most of the time I do not. But I have done it and I am sure I will do it again. If you do not like it too goddam bad. I am not here so u can approve of me or be my friend. I am here to have some fun and make other people clean up after me.

parker_leroux said:
Breeding is an act the word does not mean anything other than to reproduce. It is a generally used to discuss the mating of animals. We think we are better than animals cause we are so smarter and king of animal kingdom. We wanna feel in control and not admit we have the same natural urges as the animals Breeding is a primal process of sexual reproduction and production of offspring.

So where does that differ from white women who are bred

AnabolicFrog said:
So where does that differ from white women who are bred
I believe he's trying to say, there is no dfference.

All That Is Important Is The Baby Healthy

Saw this written somewhere on the web:-

Cucky is rubbing his hand over the Bull tattoo on his wife's back with pride.
Cucky knows she is fully blacked, a breeding ***** cum dumpster with a swelling belly.
Cucky is in Paradise, his submissive dreams have manifested.

Will & Eve said:
I can't speak for others but we totally relate to this.

Like I said, I have no problem with her being bred, but I hesitate to hire another chaperone for most of two decades.

But the "attitude" you display in this post totally gets her juices flowing.

I read your yahoo group stuff. I cannot come in her mouth without her permission? I got a mind to go there and change her mind myself.

Would you like that Eve? Mind you we would all have to meet in a restaurant together first. I would tell you to sit over by me so I could put my arm around you and let everyone else there know what was up. Would you like that? Then I could wrap my fingers around your hair and pull you close so I could kiss you on the mouth nice and slow so people could watch. Depending on what your wearing maybe I would take off your bra without removing your top. Yes I know how to do that. After that I could tell you to take off your panties and hand them to me. You still with me Eve? Want to go dancing? Someplace nice and swinging. Someplace where we would not be hassled if I explore your body with my hands while we kiss. Hope hubby got lots of film.

Motel next. I strip you naked piece by piece. Then u do me. I lay u on the bed and I test u to see how well u deep throat. You lie on the bed face up with your head hanging over the edge. This will put your throat straight for me. Then I grab hold of your head gentle but firm and I slide in slowly. I will give u time to work up to it but u better learn quick if u do not already know. When I am in all the way I will see how my cock bulges your throat. I will see the outline as I move it in and out. Hubby will to. He will want vids of that LOL. When I come down your throat I will not bother asking first. When u finish swallowing and learning your lesson I will flip u over and fuck u doggy style. I will take my time again and tell u what a great idea it is to adopt a biracial girl. That way all the black men u meet will think you r a slut. And when they ask who the father is u can honestly say u got no idea. Then they will think u r even more of a slut.

After that I will sit back and relax a little and tell you to give me some head while I make some calls. I will invite people over for a train party. When the guys get there I will charge them some money so they can fuck u. I will make u watch them hand me the money just so u know who is boss. U and hubby will not say a word about it. U r my ***** and that is that. And when u fall asleep at the end of the night it will be in my arms and nobody else's.

I'm a 56 y/old Black Man and that statement about "once a white woman opens her legs, she is available meat for any black guy" is totally ridiculous and reverse racist. Damn ......... how shallow can you get. Why does is always have to be about color ? A white woman can have sex with men of color OR if she choose whites only. It;s her call and it does NOT make her a "Ho" or "Available Meat".

Users who are viewing this thread

• tel