Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Iowaslut wife4bbc

• Thread starteriowawife_45
  • Start date
pleasing your man and wanting BBC is HOT!!! Your a pretty lady too...

if she were closer to me I would be tapping that ass regularly...

iowawife_45 said:
Sorry you guys aren't interested, No I'm not crystal minx I do know her and she is a very nice lady. I'm sorry I don't appeal to you.

*Kristina's hubby here...*

I think you are an absolute DOLL and that classy look makes you extremely physically appealing to me. Nearly all these posters are short dicked white guys whose mamas didn't teach them any manners and they can't understand our wives' fascination with black men. Just ignore them.

- Kristina's hubby

iowa slut for bbc

hello sexy i,m a 41 black trucker that passes thru iowa every couple of weeks if your still seeking a blackmaster i,m up for the challenge give me a call my cell is 931 629 1517

If you were into white guys - I'd be first on line- you are one fine lady!

Hi,Hello How are? I saw your profile and I would love to meet you. Is there a way we can chat besides here?

MWC from Minn here would love to meet up with you sometime if we are coming thru Ia or if your ever up near the twin cities

Hi all
I was just looking at forum posts and saw this one of mine was back at the top.. Thank you all who would love to meet. If you can message me my ID on yahoo is iowawife_45
I'm really only looking for real meets thank

kimmi

Attachments

• rita cage 020.jpg
    rita cage 020.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC_4877.JPG
    DSC_4877.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 252
Very great wonderful pictures of your wife in queens.. Reside in the 718 area and close to queens would love to be one of the few selected single guys to get at that contact me at parot24@yahoo.com would love to meet up wiht you guys and make it happen

bEAUTIFUL SMILE AND NICE TITS MMMMMMMMMMMM

WISH I COULD SUCK ON THOSE TITS

Any chance you could give us a peak of your georgeous body- for those that cant make it to Iowa?

Never Met!!!

I have never met a ugly woman!! I have met some that were prettier than others, but never a ugly one. More to a human being besides looks, but then a lot of people don`t know that??

Users who are viewing this thread