• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Iowaslut wife4bbc

• Thread starteriowawife_45
  • Start date

iowawife_45

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2006
Hi all
Its been awhile since I wrote on here.

I'd love to find a guy or 2 that can meet on a reg basis. Hubby desires that I becoe a slut 4 BBC and I desire to please him. I'm very much into pleasing and being trained. I'll be your slut to use. I'm open to groups and I love to meet travelers that come thru iowa for a nite or 2, Look me up and lets talk

You can also add my to your yahoo my ID is iowawife_45 remember I'm looking for real meets not cyber bs

Attachments

• P1010042.JPG
    P1010042.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,283
xzpaw said:
ugly old hag.
Well at least you didn't VOMIT again! LOL Now be nice there are worst and I think she goes by the name of Chrystal Mynx or something like that. Come on now xzpaw would you rather do her or the guy in the bra and panties under phyllis in Lets Meet?

No she is not ugly, thats not even cool saying something like that. This is not Chrystal Mynx.

sounds gereat new york mal ehere wow sish you were close by

Sorry you guys aren't interested, No I'm not crystal minx I do know her and she is a very nice lady. I'm sorry I don't appeal to you.

Attachments

• P6050052.JPG
    P6050052.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,197
Why do some people come to this website to be an A...? Do us all a favor, simply walk away!!!

Hateful & Hurtful

This woman is neither ugly nor old nor a hag.

IF she were, I would much prefer her to someone hateful and hurtful. I think an apology is clearly indicated.

xzpaw said:
ugly old hag.

As I've said in other posts, I think she is one of the hottest women on here. If she was in Ohio I would be hittin' that pussy.

mmmmm.......I would very much love to keep in touch with you.......24 y/o Marine overseas and would love to talk to you about your experiences......I would like to have you hear me cum over the phone for you

thanks guys

Thank you for the thought scrapple.

I'm totally ok I know I'm not everyones cup of tea.

I'm BBW with 40d and big butt I know lots of guys don't like that. Hmmm not many blacks I know but I'm sure there are some.

I have been honored and flattery by those who have come to my defence. Thank you all. Its scarey to post on here you make it worth while

Kimmy
iowawife_45 yahoo

I'm In

When will you be in Ohio? Let me know. I'll put a smile on your face.

Love older white sluts

iowawife_45 said:
Hi all
Its been awhile since I wrote on here.

I'd love to find a guy or 2 that can meet on a reg basis. Hubby desires that I becoe a slut 4 BBC and I desire to please him. I'm very much into pleasing and being trained. I'll be your slut to use. I'm open to groups and I love to meet travelers that come thru iowa for a nite or 2, Look me up and lets talk

You can also add my to your yahoo my ID is iowawife_45 remember I'm looking for real meets not cyber bs

It's just a shame many don't understand that older white women have deeper desire than most young women. they know themselves and give completely to satisfy hung brothas. now you may not be into very Dom, aggressive verbal men. but i like what i see and see alot of ***** potential.

Marcus

Scrapple said:
This woman is neither ugly nor old nor a hag.

IF she were, I would much prefer her to someone hateful and hurtful. I think an apology is clearly indicated.
He should apologize ,but he's not. He one of those people who has nothing good going on in his life so instead of making his life better he likes to make other's miserable

Hey There: I travel to Iowa (dubuque) regularly. Where are you located? I am in Wisconsin. Baby let me know. bbcinside yahoo

xzpaw said:
ugly old hag.

:wtf: I think she has alt to offer. Just because somebody doesnt think she's attractive doesnt mean she isn't. Personally, I give her a standing ovation for her bravery of posting her picture. Hell, I'd be there in line to hook up with her!!!

Good luck honey. Just keep us posted on your adventures.

Hey - You are a very attractive lady and your husband is a luck guy -as is anyone that ever gets to sample your pleasures

Users who are viewing this thread