• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Iowa wife and mom looking for first black cock

• Thread starterhotlegs27
  • Start date

hotlegs27

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 17, 2004
30 year old married mom, looking for first black cock to use me like a slut, I am in Iowa, have put pics here, lets get it going

Attachments

• 6_446.jpg
    6_446.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2,561
  • 5_276.jpg
    5_276.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3,428
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
BlackCock

Hello, 32 yr old blk male here. I am in IL but can travel some. I sent you a private email with my email address, let me hear from you.

Reactions: ljcarm
What does hubby think? Show more slut.

mbm in Minneapolis.. I get to Iowa ofter.. YOU look GOOD!!!!!!!! let hook up.. please give me a call 952-292-7045.. I love tp tpo have great sex!! I hope you do too.i have a 9" cock and I loe to use it.

Howard

Attachments

• tspoon3_627.jpg
    tspoon3_627.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 6,657
Kansas City stud would love to show you a good time.

just like me

just like me im looking for my first black lover

i hope you find the man you are looking for..

keep us posted if you get get any luck.

i cant wait for my first tiem hope your looking forward to it also xx

Attachments

• on_hols_105.jpg
    on_hols_105.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 5,823
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
South Coast, you sound like you like girls too. My g/f does. She also got turned on by this wife and your picture. :shock:

mmmm

Thank you for your words, and like blackmen im curious about being with a women... can think of anything more sexy than 2 curious women togther who have never gone black, and the 2 women curious about each other xxx

what does your g/f look like?

hello southcoast

where are you located? i m from denver..but i do travel..id love to be your first...you can contact me at bmndenver@Yahoo.com. I can also send you pics, if interested

Attachments

• cancunhorseback_448.jpeg
    cancunhorseback_448.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 667
southcoastgirl

She is 5'2, blonde. Top that is. Shaved bottom. big tits, and one super ass. Very wonderful eyes, and kissable lips. Long hair. Can cum just by someone sucking her nipples. She is so hot. And yes, bi. :D

hey blue why don't you take some pics of her being taken by a BBC as you like to ask that of everyone else... Only fair....

HI from another Iowa wife

Hello Hot legs , I have a yahoo group you may like and Hope it is cool to post a pic as well. Im the female half of iaharleycpl on Yahoo messenger as well http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iaharley And guys I am very attracted to blk men, cant say black only but god it is good sex

Attachments

• dc_393.jpg
    dc_393.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 688
Envious

Baby, I'm envious of you experiencing black cock for the first time. Still cherish the memory of my first time. You're in for a earth shattering time.

22 black male southern IL here, message me for pictures

LOVE WHITE WOMEN , mmmmmmmmmmm :)

Another Twin Citiies black man here. I get to Albert Lea monthly and can make the trip to Iowa easily enough.
COntact me through yahoo email of messenger. ed4mwf@yahoo.com

Eddie

Attachments

• ed_red1.jpg
    ed_red1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 830

Users who are viewing this thread